0.2

0.2

The strong ray of light flashes through the open window of the room...

Hoshi's eyes closed tight to the vivid ray of sunlight that flashed directly at him that was from the open window. He turns his back against it as he was now facing the pink wall which was behind him earlier.

His eyes open and blinked as his lips escape a small yawn. Since when did the practice room had pink walls? He wondered as he stood up and rubbed his eyes with his two paws.

He lifts both of his paws and glanced on it for a while before he blinks in confusion. "What in the?" He cussed his mind confused.

"Wh-what the f*ck?!!!?" His eyes widen meowing surprised closing his mouth shut with both his paws. "D-did I just m-meow!?!" He asked himself. He couldn't comprehend on what's happening.

Still confused, he blinks."I must be dreaming." He says shaking his head. "Wake up Hoshi!!" He told himself as his paws started slapping his own face.

Upon slapping his face, he felt that his skin had become something very soft. He stopped slapping himself and he rubbed it slowly as his eyes widen. "I'M FURRY!?" He screamed meowing again.

His eyes looked around the room. The whole room was pink and had a lot of Hello Kitty™ stuff. The bedsheets were also Hello Kitty™. It was driving him insane. "Did God send me in a Hell-o Kitty™ land!?" He gritted.

He tried to stand up with his now four legs to take a better look around the place. Near him where the bed was, there was a mirror.

With no hesitation, he ran towards it immediately to take a good look at himself. He was extremely curious. What had happened to his hands? His two legs? His furry-free face? It was the only way to find out what had become of him.

He looked at the mirror only to find himself in shock. "I-I'm a CAT!!?!?!" He meowed screaming as his eyes land on his cat ears to his furry tummy.

"Not only that, I'm chubby too?!!?!" He says placing both his paws on his soft jelly belly stomach. He scoffed. "No wonder I could barely lift my ass up earlier!" He whined just glacing at his reflection.

He stared at his reflection. It took a moment of pause before he realized that something was different below him nearly above his tail.

He sat his chubby ass on the floor looking at his reflection as his eyes widen in surprise. "Where did my manliness go!??" Hoshi closed his eyes in defeat furrowing. "I hope I wake up away from this nightmare soon." He huffed a sigh before flipping his eyes open again as he suddenly heard a small groan from behind him.

Surprised, his cat ears perk up as his heart beat faster. What was that? He thought. Fear rushed through his body immediately as he swallows a lump in his throat. Literally.

"Did I just swallow fur?" He asked himself. He shook his head off from the thought before he looked to his behind where the sound had came from. It was from the huge Hello Kitty™ bed where he was sleeping earlier. He gulped as he walked inches closer to the bed.

With ease, he jumped onto the bed without fail. "Wow, since when did I learn to jump this high?" He asked himself looking down at the floor where he was at earlier as he continues to look at the huge bump on the Hello Kitty™ bed sheets. It seemed like someone was sleeping under the sheet.

Short hair was sticking out of it. He went closer as his heart beat faster from fear. "Short haired S-sadako?" He stuttered meowing when the short haired sadako suddenly moves.

He jumped in fear when it's went and hand touched his fat body."Crispy.." The monster called as she grabs a hold of Hoshi and pulls him closer to her. Hoshi's gulped eyes widen in fear as his cat paws clawed the sheets hoping that he wont be moved, but he was wrong.

The monster was now hugging Hoshi's chubby figure. Hoshi's eyes closed tight in fear as he suddenly felt weird soft plump bumps touch his furry behind.

Younghee POV:

I groan in my sleep as I heard meowing. It was keeping me awake as I suddenly felt my cat's footsteps on the side of my bed, walking its paws towards me giving me a reason to wake up even more.

Taking action I hug my beloved cat as I pulled her slowly towards my chest to cuddle. It was better si that way I had an extra pillow, plus I could stop her from moving, for me to go back to sleep again.

"So chubby~" I whisper cuddling my cat as I go back to my own Hoshiland...