"Yeah?" I asked as I walked in the bathroom. "Get in with me."

"Boy, I gotta get Jas and Bru from the airport. Ima be back soon."
"And when is soon?"

"Close to an hour. Yo lazy ass might be sleep by time I get back."
"Now, you and I both know that's not true." We laughed.

"Alright, gimme kiss. I gotta go, they landed ten minutes ago." We kissed and I rushed out the door after grabbing my purse. As I was getting in my car, Jas called me.
"Where the hell you at?" She asked angrily.

"Girl, don't rush me. I'm on my way. I'm running late," I said.
"No duh. Bru about to call you."

Here go Bru.
"What, Bru!?" I asked irritated.
"Lil girl, hurry yo ass up. I'm getting irritated," he said.
"Well, if yo broke ass had some money to get a uber, you wouldn't be irritated."

"Didn't say I was irritated. I said I'm gett-" Click! I hung up on him. And when I get to the airport he sitting his Scooby-Doo looking ass in the back.

20 minutes later

"I'm outside, Jas. Oh, tell Bru to sit in the back when he get here," I said. She laughed and said, "Okay, here we come." Bru fat head ass came out first. He hopped in the front.

"Oh hell nah. First of all, help Jas with the bags and second, sit yo ass in the back." He muffed me and got out.

"I'm dropping you off on the side of the road!" I yelled before he shut the door. Jas got in the front after she put most of their bags in the truck.

"Hey, Ace," I said as I hugged her.
"Hey, luvva," she responded. I chuckled.

"Bru, you comfortable? I know that thing you holding on yo shoulders is too heavy but I'm just making sure," I joked. He tried to mock me. I drove them to Viceroy in Santa Monica which was about thirty minutes away from LAX.

An hour later...

"Baby, come change," Lonzo said as I lie on my bed.

"For what, Lonzo?" I asked while I scrolled down my timeline on Instagram.

"We about to go somewhere. Come on." He was in my closet. I walked in there. "Where?"

"Just change and pack some spare clothes."

"How many outfits exactly?"
"A few."

"Lonzo, I need to know exactly where we going so I can pack the right stuff."

"Pack a few bikinis, shorts, tanks or whatever. Shit like that. Hurry up, we gotta be there by eight." I packed quickly.

20 minutes later...

We arrived at Viceroy L'ermitage in Beverly Hills.
"Lonzo, is this because it's my birthday week?" I asked in shock.
"Of course. Why else would I bring you here," he said jokingly.
"Aye, watch ya self." I joked.

*Michelle P.O.V*
8:30 p.m.

m