My mother and brother flew in today along, with the lawyer for Izzy's court date. Hopefully it was a misdemeanor and not a felony because he was also caught with an concealed weapon in Chicago and it's worse there.
~
Brandon❤️- GM shorty💛 tell ya brother I said gl

Sy'Air😍- GM and I will you know I'm leaving tonight and I can't see you 😩!

Brandon❤️- I'm leaving at 5 but we gon be with eachother when we get back😭

Sy'Air😍- w.e you finna go back to Houston and be a lil thot 😒🙄

Brandon❤️- you just love to argue😂 you lucky I can't see you or that would've been handled but FaceTime me later when you get time I'm finna finish in the gym

Sy'Air😍- iight shorty lol
~

"Good Morning mommy! How ya' feeling?" I asked handing her a donut and a coffee. "Thanks baby, and I'm doing good just ready to hear with the judge going to do with your brother," she said shaking her head.

"This is his second gun charge, he might be doing some long time," she said siping some of the coffee. Damn.

"I'm ready," Izzy said causing me and my mom to give him our attention. "Well let's go we gotta be there before nine-thirty..." my mom said glancing at her watch while we exited the hotel.

"Izzy, when we get in the court room act like you got some sense. That means no slouching, sleeping, smacking yo lips, or rolling your eyes," my mom said as we all got in the car.

"I know, Michelle," he said irritated. "Boy did you ju-" my mom said before realizing he called her by her first name.

"I will kill you, Israel." My mom said calling him by his real name while hitting him with the purse as me and Izzy laughed uncontrollably.

"Y'all, let's take a picture," I said as we all made funny faces. I'll post it later.

Arriving at the court house I began to get nervous. I don't want my brother to leave me. "Turn y'all phones off," my mom said as we walked up the steps of the court house.

"Hello Michelle, Israel...Sy'Air," Barba said shaking each one of our hand. He's our family lawyer. He always got us out of trouble so we were very close with him our whole life.

"Hey Barba, what's the lowest time he can get?" I asked getting straight to it. "Well it depends since he has a gun charge on his record already.

If it was a misdemeanor maybe a year or two but, a felony it can rage from 20..." Barba said looking at my brother.

"So we're here for possession of concealed weapon without a license?" The judge said looking up at Barba and Izzy.

"Yes, your honer, my client is in the process of finalizing his gun license in the city of Chicago," Barba said standing.

"Well, no bullets have been fired, and when the police found it, it was not hot so I'll only count this as a misdemeanor," the judge said.

"Since you've had a gun charge before your minimum will be Two Years. Until your sentencing date, your gun will be in our custody and you will do community service for 10 hours, Monday through Friday in Chicago," the judge said banging the gavel.

*Genesis P.O.V*
5:34 p.m.

"Bae," Lonzo yelled from the shower.