Chapter 24~ suprise guests ?

~Journey

Hey babe. You look like your getting bigger. Ethan said. I glared at him.

"Not like that, like pregnant bigger." He said.

"Funny, but I'm not pregnant, I'm probably just gaining a lot of weight. " I said shrugging. If I still had the twins, I would be 8 and a half months, and if you think about it I do look 8 months pregnant. I also didn't get surgery to get them out, unless they did it while I was in a coma. I stepped down the stairs carefully since I was in so much pain.

"Bye baby." Ethan said kissing my cheek. I smiled. The only people here were me and Gray. Aaron and Ethan are at work. The pain got worst, so I screamed for Grayson.

"Gray ! Grayson please hurry !" I screamed, as pain rushed through out my body. He ran into the living room.

"What's wrong ?" He asked, sitting beside me. He put his arm around me.
"I'm hurting really bad." I said. He looked at my stomach, the picked me up, and brought me to the car.

"We're going to the hospital, ok. Just calm down." He said. He sped down the street to the hospital.

***

Grayson and the nurses took me into a room. The nurses had me change, and nobody told me what was going on. I asked one more time.

"Sweetie your going into labor." The nurse said. I was shook. I thought my babies died.

"I thought my babies died." I said. She shrugged.

"We did too. So what happened was we thought that they had been smashed, and when that happens the babies decompose, and no surgery is needed, but it looked like they lived, or one or both. We don't know." She told me. After pushing for like 16183920202819 years, the doctor said the head is coming. So I pushed till I freaking felt like I was going to explode. I don't even know how many babies popped out of me, because my eyes were closed. I herd crying so I opened my eyes. I saw a baby in Grayson's arms, and the other getting cleaned. Gray handed me the baby. It was girl. I smiled at her.

"Hi." I whispered to her. The doctor handed me another baby, it was a boy. A boy and a girl. I smiled at him. Gray said something, and the baby boy started to smile. The door swung open, and Ethan walked in. He smiled at Gray.

"Gray can you and Aaron go out of the room with the babies ?" Ethan asked. He nodded, and left the room.

"Journey, I've been thinking that we shouldn't be together anymore." He told me. My heart sunk.

"You know how I feel about kids." He said. I started at him.

"Why did you impregnate me then. Ethan this is really painful, that you decide to leave me, 20 minutes of having babies." I said. I looked down. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed him back.

"What the hell ?" He asked.

"No, we are done, go." I said looking away. He rolled his eyes, and left the room.

***

One week later-

I've been alone, except for Gray coming over everyday to check on me. If you wondering Penelope has been touring around with her dance team. I herd a knock. The twins were sleeping, and I still haven't given them names. I got up, and answered it. It was Grayson.

"Hey !" He said hugging me.

"Hi." I said. He smiled, as I let him in.

"Have you named them yet ?" He asked.

"No. How's Aaron ?"

"She's ok. She really mad at me because I got mad at her for making out with Ethan. She told me it was a dare, and has to do dares. So she's mad, and she broke up with me, and now she's dating Ethan. So yeah, do you want me to help name them, and you don't mind me staying here for awhile do you ?" He said.

"Yes to both things." I said. We sat on the couch, and thought about baby names.

"Madison. For a girl." I said. He smiled.

"How about Matthew as a boy." He said. I hugged him.

"Great." I said. I felt sad every time I looked at Gray. He looks so much like E. I felt my tears fall down my face.

"Are you ok ?" He asked, put his arms around me. I shook my head.

"I miss Ethan." I said. I laid down, and laid down beside me, as I still was crying. We were cudding pretty much, and I had fell asleep. Every time the babies would cry or wake up he would take care of them for me, even though I said he didn't have to.

***

~Ethan

I was coming back to the house, to apologize to Journey even though I planned on being with Aaron. I love her. She was better than Journey. More hoey. I opened the door, and saw Grayson start to kiss Journey, and she didn't pull away.

"What the hell !" I shouted. The both pulled away and looked at me. Grayson got up.

"Chill bro." He said. My jaw clenched together. My fist was in a ball. I decided to swing. I hit him really hard in the eye, causing him to stumble back. We both start to punch each other. Journey got up to stop us, but something happened.

"Guys sto—"

***

~Journey

I didn't know what to do. They were shouting, and hitting each other. I started to get up, but I stopped.

"Guys sto—" I stopped because everything went black.

***

~Grayson

"Journey !" I shouted, getting on my knees beside her.

"Call 911!" I shouted at Ethan. I put her head onto my lap. I felt her pulse, it was there but barely. 

***

K so after I post this chapter this book will be on hold, along with some of my other books. Sorry buttt I'm not because this book is bad anyways. This chapter is trash because I wrote most of it in the beginning of my school year, so don't come for me for this trash writing. Also Lilli don't get mad I'll post whenever I can/want. The Dollar tits are my favorite people now, so that probably why I'm not interested on writing in the book anymore. Ok don't be mad, byeee!

(Also all my chapters are not edited, including this one 😂)