Chapter 14- Back

//Chapter fourteen

~Journey's POV~
Aaron nor Grayson have been back, or spoke to us in about 5 months. Connor said his first words and is starting to walk. His first words were momma which was towards me. Penelope has signed up for gymnastics *STORYTIME* Me and Lilli were out on here trampoline and I decide to do this kick over move that you do in gymnastics, and that didn't go well. What I'm saying is I broke my back into a million pieces. And Lilli was just laughing while I was rolling around whining #FriendshipGoals *STORYTIME OVER*

Me and the kids got into the car, so we could take Penelope to gymnastics. We were driving when I saw Ethan running out of his work building. I rolled down my window.

Ethan what is happening I asked. He opened the door and got in.

Drive he shouted. I started to drive. From the building there was gun shots.

What is happening Ethan I said. He looked at me.

There was an active shooter in the building and we had to all evacuate he said. I looked at him. We kept driving till we reached the gymnastics place. 

I walked Penelope in and kissed her goodbye.

I'll be back honey I said. She waved goodbye while I went back to the car.

Awh Connor is sleeping I said looking back at him. I started up the car and headed to the house.

~~~~~~

I carried Connor inside and laid him down in his crib. I kissed his cheek and left the room.

Work is canceled for two days Ethan said. I nodded my head.

About 3 hours later I left the house to get Penelope. Once I got there a women was taking Penelope with her.

Hey I shouted chasing after her. The women picked her up and ran. I ran as fast as I can and tackled the women.

Who are you I asked taking Penelope. The women started up at me then ran. I picked up Penelope and brought her to the car and we just drove home and didn't tell Ethan about anything.

~~~~~~

~Unknown's POV~
I wanted Penelope back and no one could stop me even that crazy fake mom. She is my baby and my child she can't have her ever. I need my plan to keep watching them. I grabbed my binoculars and watched though the window. She was changing Connor's diaper. I rolled my eyes and scanned around looking for my baby.

Penelope ran outside to grab the mail. Ethan was at the door so I couldn't do anything yet. See how I said yet.

Babe when will we get her my husband asked.

Soon I said. We kept watching we have been watching for months now. I'm momma the one she use to talk to but then I left because she was growing and would probably tell people about me, a real person living in her closet for months.

~~~~~~~

~Aaron's POV~
I missed everyone, but maybe it was time to move on. I texted Journey after 5 months.

A- Hey please take my kids
J- Where are you
A- Don't worry just take my kids
J- Okay I miss you
A- I miss you 2
A- Gtg bye

I ended the text there and looked through my camera roll looking at Connor. I saw pictures of Journey, Connor, Penelope, Ethan, and Grayson. I smiled then told my Uber driver to take me to California. He did so.

~~~~~~~

GUYS I'M BACK !!
So I'm sorry this sort but I gotta take a shower and stuff but Ilysm.  Remember to vote for this chapter and follow my best friend bluediva17 ♡ Xoxo Jaz ♡