Chapter 16~ WHATTTTT

// Chapter sixteen

* WARNING ADULT CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK- ( READ PLS ) *

?¿ Unknown's POV ¿?
I grabbed the drugs and ran out of the building. The car was sitting outside and I hopped in.

Drive Grayson I shouted. He nodded his head as he drove off to the next order location. We stopped at the building. It was dirty and old.

Here Grayson stop I shouted. He stopped the car.

Stupid ass, now watch my back I said. Grayson rolled his eyes and sat his hands on the stirring wheel. I opened my door and got out. I slowly knocked on the door. It quickly opened.

C..come in the guys said while his hands shook. I walked in. He was a drug attic alright, but who isnt. I looked around as bags and bag of drugs were all around us. He tried to take it but I pulled my arms back.

Hh....hey give it to me he said as he hand shook more.

Pay me man I said. He shook his head.

I don't have it I'll give it to you soon he said. I shook me head.

No I can't do that I said starting to leave, but I saw something in the corner of my eye. Grayson.

Grayson put his gun up.

Give the man THE FUCKING DRUGS he shouted going towards me. I threw the bag down.

Here I said. Grayson put the gun to my head.

How do you like it bitch he shouted.

Answer me now he said pushing me.

I don't like it I said. He smiled.

Now don't ever FUCKING do it again, wait you won't have to he said. Everything went into slow motion as he pulled the trigger and it back fired and shot him. He fell back and started it bleed. I stood in shock.

~~~~~~

~Aaron's POV~
I herd a knock on the door and opened it and saw my niebor.

Hey he said smiling.

Hey I said back.

Come in I said letting him in.

Your sexy and my name is Ken he said. I'm smiled.

*WARNING WIRED/ GROSS STUFF*

He leaned in and leaned in too. Then we started to kiss then the kiss turned into a make out session.

He picked me up and brought me to my bedroom. He dropped me on the bed and told me to get undress and I did and so did he. He crawled on top of me and the next thing you know we were both tierd. ( you know what happened)

He grabbed me by the hips after we dressed back up. He cooked for me helped me finish unpacking and so much more. I liked him, but I miss Grayson. I was just spacing off when he said.

You miss Grayson don't you he said. I looked him in shock.

How do you know him I asked. Then I stared at his face and then I figured it out it was Nate. Nate Gardener.

Oh uh hey Nate I said blushing and looking down. He put his finger under my chin.

Shh we ain't gotta tell Grayson, and we won't he said kissing me again. I smiled and cuddled with him.

I got up and left Nate inside while I went "shopping" when I was actually calling Grayson.

*ring-ring*

It kept ringing untell...

The person your trying to reach is currently unavailable please leave a message after the beep the voice mail women said.

I pit my phone and in my pocket and walked around and looked at the stores where I saw a dog that looked exactly like pizza. I looked at the dog and tears just fell. I wiped my tears and kept walking. I saw so many things like a fish that looked like Ethan Jr Jr and Journeys puppy Mini. Along with kids that looked like my kids and so much more that made me cry more. I missed my old life so much. I walked and kept walking until I saw one thing that broke me. Grayson and Ethan on a magazine. I cried so much and pulled out my phone and started to call Journey.

~~~~~~

~Journeys POV~
I got up from the tabled and answer the door and I was pushed by people.

We're the Child Protection Service and we're here to take away those kids a man shouted.

No I said pushing them off the kids. Ethan tried to help me.

No I screamed.

Mommy Penelope cried.

I chased after them as they carried them.

No what did we do I said. They stopped and put the kids down.

Those aren't your kids your suspected of kidnapping he said. They lifted up the kids and put them in a van.

They aren't, but my best friend is having me take care of them I said.

Well you weren't written down on the paper, so we gonna have to take them away he said.

You can't I shouted pushing the man. He shoved me down and hit the ground. Ethan was trying to get the kids from the others. I hit the concrete and everything was going blurry.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I herd Ethan yell. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~

I'M IN TEARS ( NOT REALLY )
This is really sad tho. I love you guys. As always vote and follow my bfffl bluediva17
KATCHOWWWW
♡ Xoxo Jaz ♡