Chapter 20- Everything is a mess

// Chapter twenty

~Journey's POV~
I've been super stressed lately because of what happened. Penelope already knows, which I was regretting. She doesn't really care, but I think it will be hard for her to grow up. Penelope raced down the stairs with a piece of paper in her hands.

Guess what she shouted with the biggest smile.

What I asked. She shoved the paper into my hands, and I read it.

Dear Guardian of Penelope Taylor. Your daughter has been accepted into the words largest dance and cheer academy. It's for the only the best of the best. The only problem is you have to move to California. I hope you accept this offer.
              ~Sasha ( dance trainer )

I smiled.

Wow this is a great offer, but are you sure you want to move I asked. She nodded her head. I thought that it was a good idea to maybe move out of New Jersey.

Go Start packing I'm going to call the moving company I said. Penelope smiled and ran upstairs. I called up the moving van company and the would be over by tomorrow. I started packing up everything that's small.

~~~

The moving van arrived the next day and they helped my get the big stuff in the van. Grayson aproached me.

What are you doing he asked.

Moving I said.

Why he asked.

Because we were offered something and non of you are ruining it I said.

Okay bye he said hugging me. I pushed him off and got Penelope's things into the car. Everything was packed and we would be moving into the new home. A car pulled into the driveway and Aaron and Ethan got out.

What now I said.

We came to say we're- WAIT WHAT IS THIS Aaron said pointing to the moving van.

A moving van, I'm moving I said.

You didn't tell me why she said.

I hate you now get off my property or I'll call the cops I said. They both got back in the car and went over to Grayson's house. I'm still pregnant, but I guess twins and Penelope won't be so bad. I threw the rest of the stuff into the car and we started to drive to California. 

~~~

~Penelope's POV~
I'm now very happy because that strange women will leave me alone. Plus I get to be in the largest dance and cheer company.

~~~~

~Journey's POV~
Penelope wake up I said shaking her. She opened her eyes and smiled. We were at our new home.

It was smaller than our last home, but it was still very big

It was smaller than our last home, but it was still very big. My parents live in California too, so we can visit more often.

We carried our boxes inside and the moving men had already decorated pretty much. I told them how I wanted it and they did just like I wanted. I wanted to do Penelope's room along with my room. We spent the rest of the day decorating.

Half of Penelope's room

My room was nice

Tomorrow I would go and see what gender the twins are

Tomorrow I would go and see what gender the twins are. I started to cook, but Penelope stopped me.

I really hope the twins are girl cause the boys will pick on me she said.

Your okay honey, now go play I said. She skipped up the stairs. After we ate dinner I took her shopping for more clothes. Once we got home we cleaned up and went to bed.

~~~

Around 2 am there was a loud knock on the door. Penelope herd it too because when I came out of my room she came too. She followed me and opened the door.

Hello sorry to bother you we have to ask you a few questions a police man said.

Come in I said letting him in. He smiled and walked in.

So have you seen this man he asked showing me a picture of Ethan.

And this lady he said with a picture of Aaron.

I saw them yesterday before I left, but that's the last I've herd of them I said.

Okay thank you he said.

Wait what's wrong I asked.

They've gone missing he said.

~~~

Kinda a cliffhanger. Whatever to much drama in real so I had to do something to keep my mind off of it. Whatever peep bye.

Katchowwwww

♡ Xoxo Jaz ♡