Chapter 15- California

// Chapter fifteen

~Aaron's POV~
I herd the faint sound of birds chirping. My eyes flutter opened and I looked around. I was still in the taxi, but I was in Cali.

Here you go mam, that would be 150 he said. I handed him two one hundred bills and said keep the change.

I got out and walked around a little bit. I stopped at the apartment building I would be living in. I opened the door to my apartment and saw how small it was compared to my old home. I unpacked my bag and grabbed the photos of my family and burned them. They are my past and will stay there I thought. I unpacked everything and herd a knock on the door.

Hello I'm your neighbor and I came welcome you a boy said. He flashed a smile at me and I smiled back. He was cute. No actually he was really hot. He might actually be cuter than the twins.

Oh wow thank you I said.

Your welcome beautiful have a great day he said. I shut them door and smiled to myself.

~~~~

~Penelope's POV~
I sat at the kitchen table while my mom cooked lunch. I played my with my new doll name Molly. I got up and rushed upstairs as I herd the women again.

Can you stop breaking in please I said. The women smiled and ran out of the window. I try and tell, but nobody believes that she's real from the things that she can do. I'm just afraid that she will hurt my mom, dad, and Connor.

~~~~~~~

~Journey's POV~
I laid out the plates and silverware out on the table. I put Connor's baby food on his highchair. I picked up Connor from his play swing and sat him down in the chair.

Penelope come downstairs sweetie time for lunch I shouted. Penelope darted down the stairs with Ethan behind her.

Slow down sweetie Ethan said picking her up. He tickled her and then sat her down.

I love you he said to her. She smiled.

I love you too daddy  she said. I smiled and sat with them to eat. We were all just watching movies when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and.......

~~~~~

This is the end of the chapter and Remember to vote and follow bluediva17. Baiii~ Katchowwww
♡ Xoxo Jaz ♡