Chapter 29

I pulled Aunt Amy to the living room where I saw all of mine and Liam’s family. I walked over where Liam stood.

“Everyone we have some great news” Liam said smiling.

“What” his mother asked.

“Nikki’s pregnant”.

“What” his mother yelled.

“Nikki’s Pregnant”.

“I heard you the first time, you know what this will do to your career” Karen asked.

“Nothing, everyone loves Nikki and Kota. They are happy that I’m happy”.

“You’ll have to leave them”.

“I know but the boys and management is fine with them coming with us for a while”.

“Liam you will be in America she can’t fly after 6 months”.

“I know mom it’s a yearlong tour she’ll have the baby before we have to come back. We don’t start for another 2 months”.

“Seems like you have everything planned out” Karen said.

“Of course I do mom I love my family they mean the world to me”.

“Mrs. Payne, why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you”?

She looked at me and smiled.

“I don’t hate you I just thought you weren’t right for my son but now I know that you make him happy and I’m not standing in your way anymore I can’t wait to call you my daughter in law”.

“Aww” I said as I hugged her.

She hugged back then Liam joined in our little hug. We broke apart and had lunch. Kota decided he wanted to be a momma’s boy today and had to sit on my lap but I love these momma’s boy days. I sat in between Liam and Aunt Amy. Kota ate my food while I ate his. Good thing we both had the same thing. My adopted parents didn’t say much matter of fact they hadn’t said anything since they got here.

“Why are you both so quiet” I asked as my real parents looked up at me.

“You no your real family now, you’re going to leave us” mom said.

“No I’m not, yea I’m going to the US but only to be with Liam and the boys”.

“You’ll have the baby over there”.

“So the dad will be there this time, you should be happy Kota has his father in his life but you only care about yourselves”.

“Nikki don’t you talk to me like that” my father said.

“Then don’t try to change my mind and you don’t control my life anymore not since I turned 18”.

“If you leave then this house will be sold”.

“Then sale it I have a flat in London, she’ll move there with me and our kids” Liam said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

Kota now sat on Harry’s lap eating Louis’ carrots with Louis.

“Fine just leave the ones that raised you” my mother said standing up.

“You might have raised me but I control my own life. I wanna be with my kids and my soon to be husband. If you don’t like that then you can kiss my, Harry cover Kota’s ears, ass”.

“Watch your mouth” my ‘mother’ yelled.

“Kiss my ass” I yelled as I broke free of Liam’s arms and headed up to ine and Liam’s room.