CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

"We-um...did some thangs" She coughed out as Lola and I smiled at each other and looked back at her.

"Some thangs? Girl, you sitting here like he done changed your life or something" Lola spoke up.

"Yeah with that dick" I coughed out.

"Do tell honey-how was Dalvin?" I asked abruptly as Roxie eyes stretch out as she put down her water bottle.

"Four words-Out Of This World and it was my first time too, oh my God it was-like, he made me squirt guys, I didn't know I could squirt, like what the hell?" Roxie squeaked out as she told us.

"Damn how many times and when did this happen?" Lola asked.

"After eighteen I lost count and my legs are still sore and it happened last week on my birthday" She told us.

"Well atleast you got some dick-baby daddy be playing hella games and shit with his fine ass" I told her.

"I could give you some of this dick but you be playing games with a nigga" A voice says as I soon looked up and saw Elgin, bitch ass with a dumb smirk plastered on his face as he put his hand upon my shoulder.

"Elgin, how many times have I told you that I don't want to have nothing to do with you?" I asked him as I knocked his hand off my shoulder.

"I don't know and I don't care either because what we have here..." He pointed at his self and me.

"Is really rare-like, we get each other" Elgin flirted as he tried to grab my hand but I yanked it back before he could get it.

"Uh, you gotta be quicker than that old Road Runner head ass bitch made nigga" I joked on him as he then flared his nostrils up at me as Lola and Roxie snickered at my statement I made at him.

"Awe, Is little Elgin getting mad at me, old blow steam through your nose like a bull head ass boy, old Inspector Gadget gO gO GaDGeT face ass boy, old Scooby Dooby Doo Raggy Raggy There's a Roast face ass little boy, ol-" All of a sudden I was lifted up by my shirt collar as Elgin brought me close to his face as anger was evident in his eyes.

"Oh, bro you a real bitch for this, well take your best shot pussy cause you don't put any fear in my heart you stupid hoe" I spat at him as I waited for him to connect his fist to my face any moment now.

"Oh hell nah!" I heard Lola and Roxie vocalize as I saw them out the peripheral of my vison coming up to Elgin and was about to punch him until the boy named Dominic tapped Elgin on his shoulder.

Elgin soon turned his head slightly to the right as he was soon punched in the face as Elgin's tight grip upon my shirt collar disappeared following by him being dropped on the floor as Lola and Roxie rushed up to me and console me.

The whole lunchroom went wild around us as everybody chanted fight as Dominic and Elgin sent blows to each other faces but soon was stopped when DeVante and his boys ran over as DeVante knocked Elgin out with a quick right across the face as he dropped like a feather.

"You picked the wrong one to fuck with nigga" DeVante kicked Elgin's side as he groaned out as his face was badly beaten as blood covered his lips as a knot formed around his forehead while I soon turned and looked up at Dominic who had blood coming out his busted bottom lip and a swollen left cheek and a gash above his left eyebrow as sprinkles of blood were on his black hoodie and his knuckles were bloody.

"You alright, Naomi?" He walked away from DeVante who was talking to him and approached me as he kneeled down to my level.

"Yeah, uh-thanks" I awkwardly solicited as he grabbed my face abruptly and turned it to the left and the right making sure their were no bruises.

"She's fine, trust me-so...you can let go of her face now, Dominic" DeVante spoke up as he walked up beside a still kneeling Dominic.

"Alright" He spoke as he stared into my eyes and I jerked my head back from his cold touch as it soon became unbearable to me.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

LOLA?

ROXIE?

ELGIN?

DOMINIC?

DOMINIC SAVING NAOMI?

DO YOU GUYS FEEL
LIKE DEVANTE WAS
JEALOUS OF DOMINIC
GRABBING NAOMI'S FACE?