57 - Next to Me

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

We continue to ride in while the tension in the air grew heavier. The Prince anger had not subsided. The only sound could be heard was the wheels of the wagon. Strangely enough, even the horses were quiet as if they also feared the Prince's temper.

Finally, we cleared through the forest. My eyes widened at the stunning sight of the open valley. I had never seen mountains before and so never knew how enormous they were. I had seen the same view in black and white drawings in one of the books, but the image could not compare to reality. My heart trembled while I took in sight of the large world.

While I was transfixed by the view, the Prince's eyes were on me. I had gripped on his robe tightly, unable to help the excitement that rose from within. When the Prince pulled the scarf to reveal the smile on my face, he hooks the bottom of my chin and tilted my head up to him. I didn't know why he kissed me suddenly but I instinctively kissed him back. For a long time, sitting there with him holding onto my waist, I held my head up to receive his lips and tongue as he sucked and bite.

"No one is allowed to touch you Ruyi" He spoke hotly before he bite down on my bottom lip. "No one is allow to touch my Ruyi"

He had been angry because of the mark on my arm left by someone else. If I could help it, I would not let anyone leave such a mark on me. Seeing his blazing eyes, I pressed my lips back to his.

"From now on" He whispered softly. "You will stay next to me... Ruyi, I will not allow anyone else close to you"

My soft nod made him smile. After the Prince fixed the scarf to cover my lips and nose, we begin to move again – toward the mountains.