Author's Note - Please read!

May 8, 2014 - Bleeding Demons has already been started. You can find it on my profile. :D

Hello guys! :D

Oh my god. I can’t believe I finished another book. And you guys read it! *tears of joy* I can’t say how much it means to me—I’m gonna try—‘cause I can’t find the words. Ha. Can’t find the words. And I call myself a writer. Pff…

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! For coming to love—or hate, ha!—my characters and for accepting them into your everyday lives when you would open up your laptops or desktops or phone app or whatever. My characters love that you love them. Well…most of them. *ahem*

I always try my best to thank you guys individually and personally if I see that you were voting for my chapters or adding my stories to your reading lists, but I know there are several silent readers out there too, and it is only here I can probably thank you, so…thank you! :D I also know it’s impossible for me to thank everyone personally, so that’s why I’m writing this. I want you to know that I am truly grateful for choosing to read my stories and for sticking through with them.

If you’re still not sure if I’m talking to YOU, just go to a mirror and the person reflected back at you is who I am talking to. You may want to pretty yourself up before you do that though. I’m sure you want to look fabulous for me to thank you. :P

Okay, so, my stupid lame jokes aside…I did promise you guys information on the third book. It shall be the last of The Dark Bloods trilogy. What I want to do before getting to that point is give myself some time to edit the first and second book. Originally, AoaD was going to have something else, but I’m going to open up the third book with that instead, so there are some things I want to expand on this book now that I know I’m not adding that extra information in here.

It would also help me if you were to leave me some thoughts on anything you may have NOT liked about the series. Least favorite scene? Least favorite character? Things like that. I’d also appreciate it if you told me your favorite things and characters in the story or what you would like/think will happen. It helps me in my revisions. ^-^

Anyways…expect the third book to come out next month, May. I don’t know the exact date of when it shall be up, but DON’T get excited when you see the third book’s cover go up. I’m going to use it as a placeholder but feel free to add it to your reading lists that way you won't have to worry about when it will update with its first chapter. I should upload it shortly. 

If you want something to kill the time while you wait, you can go to my Dark Bloods website and browse through it. It has character bios, explanations on Magika, some really neat fanart, and other stuff!

darkbloodstrilogy.weebly.com

In addition to that, I also have a “book” posted called 30 Days of Lady and there is some miscellaneous information and “behind the scenes” facts about ID and AoaD. You can find it on my profile, so you can check that out too if you want. ^-^

Okay, guys…as I did last time, here is a sneak peek of the third book! This is the summary. It may change but more or less it’s what to expect. :D

Welp. Until next time, guys! <3

Bleeding Demons: The Dark Bloods – Book III

Demon World has a bloody past. It holds the initial tides to the demonic civil war and the link that connects demons and humans together. It is within this past the key to restoring the balance is present and it’s waiting to be discovered. 

The human world and the demon world have started to collapse, but there is argument and unrest between the humans and demons on what should be done to save their homes. A new king and a new queen must be appointed, but without a female Dark Blood there is confusion and debate. Who would think of stepping up to the task knowing it means the definite end of her soul? 

It is this stalemate that has pressed Umbra and Lys to come to a decision of their own, and it is something no one expected them to take.