Dark Moon Pack

"Faster! They're getting away!" yells Jordan.

"Don't let them reach the river!" links Dylan.

Again these damn rouges keep entering our territory. There's only two but no telling what they are planning. This is the fourth time this month. But these two smell.....different then the others...

"Run faster Jesse.....hurry" linked his mother.

"I'm trying...."

Dodging fallen trees deeper into the forest they go. They didn't realize they crossed into a pack's land. Especially Dark Moon Pack. They had been running for weeks trying to escape their old pack.

"I can hear the river over the hill."

"We're almo........uhm""""

"JESSIE!!" screamed his mom while watching terrified as he rolls back down the hill. His white and grey wolf entangled with a bigger black and brown one.

"No!!.....please!!" She shouts as her grey wolf with white paws runs back down the hill.

As more wolves surrounds Jessie, his mother begins to snarl ready to attack anyone that would harm her pup.

A large black wolf with a white spot over his left eye comes from the tree line.

"ENOUGH!!!! SHIFT NOW!!!!!" Chris commands in his Alpha voice.

Jessie shifts immediately. But his mom with her ears and head lowered tries to stand her ground. She refuses to follow the 'pups' order even though she can tell he is of Alpha blood.

ROAR!!!!!

All wolves even Alpha pup lowers their head as an even bigger all black wolf enters the clearing.

"I believe my SON gave you an order ROUGE!" growls Alpha Samuel. "If you value yours and your pup's life, I suggest you follow it."

Seeing that she is completely surrounded by even more wolves, she finally shifts kneeling at the alpha's feet.

"Please let us go, Alpha. We mean you or your pack no harm." she pleads.

"Why have you crossed into my lands?"

"Please forgive us.....we were hunting some deer and followed them from the river. We didn't realize until it was too late." Jesse quietly pleads.

"What are your names?" asked Chris.

"Jennifer...and this is my son....Jesse." answers Jennifer.

"Wait!.....It can't be....." gasped Alpha Samuel.

Chris looks at his father questionably.

"Where are you heading to?" asked Oscar.

silence......Jennifer and Jesse just looks at each other.

"Answer the questions." demands Dylan.

silence....Alpha Samuels starts to growl slowly approaching Jennifer.

"heading north..." Jesse finally answers.

Alpha looks at the small boy and then back to his mother. "Yes......you are....." Alpha Samuel turns to his Beta Scott. "Take them back to the pack house....lock them in the guest rooms on the third floor....and call the pack doctor to check them out....and give them a good meal...."

Then he links to the pack. "Make sure they don't escape especially the boy. NO HARM IS TO COME TO EITHER OF THEM. UNDERSTOOD."

"YES ALPHA!" replies the pack.