Truth or Dare

Part 13

Eth: And the punishment is Kelli can choose us a costumes and we have to wear them all day and Kelli can choose a dare we have to do.
Gray: Yep that's right. Gray wishpers Kelli please don't choose me a embarrassing costume. I will help you find Eth a costume.
Kelli: Nope. I can't it will be unfair. I will go alone and none of u can't come with me. Okay I go.
   Finally. Haha okay so let's see what's embarrassing. I walk around the costumes store.
Kelli: OMG I yell in the store. I found perfect costumes. Omg they gonna hate me.

(Their costumes⬆⬆⬆)    I go pick those and walk to cashier to pay

(Their costumes⬆⬆⬆)
    I go pick those and walk to cashier to pay. I go to Ethan's car and drove to G and E.
Kelli: I'm back. I found you perfect costumes. Okay lets do this you guys go to other room and I show the camera what I brought?
Gray: Omg I hope I got something normal. Okay E let's go.
   They walk to other room. I go to ahead to camera. And whisper
Kelli: Yo guys so I  just came from costumes store and I'm gonna show you guys what I brought for them.
   I take out those costumes and show to the camera.
Kelli: They are going to hate me. Sorry Ethan and Grayson. Okay guys you can come in.
    They came in and sit next to me.
Gray: okay you better not... Never mind. Okay so Kelli comes with me and Cam goes with E.
    Gray gives me a camera. I gave Cam Ethan's costume and they leave. 
Gray: I'm gonna kill you if it's embarrassing.
Kelli: I know you love me.
Gray: Dang your right. But I will get you back.
Kelli: Haha I'm waiting.
    I gave Grays his costume and I film every second of it. He takes his costume out.
Gray: You got to be fucking kidding me. KELLI WHAT THE FUCK.
Kelli: Hihii love you.
   He takes off his shirt. Ugh those abs and muscles. Kelli stop staring. He puts dress on. Omg he looks so cute. Haha.
Kelli: Wait you have to put a wig and boots too.
Gray: No Kelli your meanie.
Kelli: Only for you honey.
   He puts a wig and boots on. I stated laughing so hard. I take out my phone and took pics of him. He didn't know until he looked up.
Gray: You sonofabitch delete them.
Kelli: No.
   He steps closer to me.
Gray: Kelli delete those pics.
   I go closer to his face.
Kelli: No. Let's go I think E is already ready.
   I walked away. Good job Kelli. I fist pump myself. I walked to our camera and saw Ethan standing there as a Elsa. I started laughing so hard and Cam joined with me when she saw Gray.

 I started laughing so hard and Cam joined with me when she saw Gray

Cam: Good job Kelli.  We did fist pump.
    We walked to camera.
Gray: Well I guess we are Elsa and Anna. I hate you Kelli.
Eth: I can't believe she did this to us. I thought she was our friend.
Kelli: I'm still here. And I'm your friend. Hihii okay let's go to mall and then to Hollywood.
Gray: What no.
Kelli: Yeah. Now let's go
   I took one camera, Cam took another and E and G took little cameras. We walked go E's car and I drove us to the biggest mall I know. It took us literally half and hour.
Kelli: We here. Let's do shopping. Okay how bout we do truth or dare?
Gray: Oh yeah you go first. Truth or dare?
Kelli: Dare. I'm not a pussy.
Gray: I dare you to go to that man over there. And start crying and tell him we were suppose to meet hour ago.
Kelli: Okay
    I walk to this man he his in early 30 I think. I sit down and started crying. Some of people watch me like I'm a crazy.
Kelli: How did you do this to me? He looked up.
Stranger: What?
Kelli: We were supposed to meet hour ago. And you didn't show up.
Stranger: What the fuck? Who are you?
Kelli: I'm your girlfriend. How would you?
Stranger: What the heck?! I don't even know you.
   I started crying harder. Now everyone were staring at me. Omg. Hahaha who gives a fuck? I started kicking him. But not hard.
Stranger: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? STOP IT!!!!
Kelli: I HATE YOU! GO TO HELL. IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU! OH AND I CHEATED ON YOU WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND.
    I walked out still crying. Omg that was so fun. I ran to G and they were laughing their asses off.
Gray: Omg I didn't know you can act.
Kelli: I didn't know either. Okay G truth or dare?
Gray: Truth.
Kelli: What you are a pussy.
Gray: Am not.
Kelli: Yeah you are!
Gray: Okay dare.
Kelli: Good. So you have your costume on so you can go to Victoria Secret and buy a matching underwear and bra.
Gray: What I'm not doing it!
Kelli: Okay what are the odds. One
Gray: One
Kelli: Two
Gray: Two
Kelli: Three
Gray: Three
Kelli: TWO
Gray: TWO
Kelli: Yeah. Go now.
Gray: I don't wanna so this.
Kelli: I had to do your dare. It's final. No more Truth or Dare!
Gray: Okay.