Crazy night!

Part 9

Someone:
WTF IS GOING ON HERE?
     My heart is pumping so fast right now. I turn around and saw Getu, Eth, Gray and Cam.

Kelli:
It's not your business. Leave me alone.

Getu:
It is my business. You are my best friend and I don't want you to get hurt. And right now I can tell you are hurting yourself.

Kelli:
You don't want me to get hurt? You fu*king hurt me! You didn't wish me Happy Birthday. You we're out with Cameron. You didn't even text me or anything. Even Dylan wish me first, not you. Not my ex-best friend. Do you understand how sad I was all day. Until I meet Dylan. Dylan was that person who took me out. Not you or Grayson or Ethan. It was Dylan. I met him 9 hours ago. So if you excuse us we want to leave Bye.

     And that's how they leave.

Dylan:
Do you maybe want me to go home?

Kelli:
No. Please stay. I can't be alone right now.

Dylan:
I don't want to be here if they all are here. Let's go to my place?

Kelli:
Alright.

     We got up and dress ourselves. I got my purse and phone and I was already leaving. Until Grayson came to talk to me.

Grayson:
Hey where are you going?

Kelli:
It's not your business.

Grayson:
Well it's not, but I'm scared that you'll do something stupid.

Dylan:
Are you coming?

Kelli:
Yeah I'm there one sec.

     I walked to Grayson and I was front of him.

Kelli:
Wow just wow. Can I say how impressed I'm? Like you are scared?

Grayson:
I don't trust that guy.

Kelli:
Well I trust. I'm old enough to know what to do.

     I moved my head to his right side of his head and I put my lips to his ear and I whispered.

Kelli:
You know that when I was 15 years old then I was thinking about how I want to lost my virginity to you and I was thinking about that until today when you punched Dylan and now I'm not that sure I'm that tomorrow.

    He moved his head down and whispered.

Grayson:
I'm still thinking about that how I want to lost it to you.

     He take his head away and smirked at me. What did just happend? Did he just say that? What Kelli you still want to lost it to Gray.
     Go fu*king to Dylan and say that you won't come.
     Shut the fu*k up. I hate those voices in my head.
     I made my way to Dylan's car.

Kelli:
Hey, I won't come. My mother just called me and my ex-best friend called her and she talked what I did. And now my mom is so pissed at me. Sorry maybe we can hang out tomorrow.

Dylan:
I understand. Okay fine with me. See you tomorrow.

Kelli:
Thanks bye.

     And with that he was gone. I was alone front of my hotel. I walked inside hotel and made my way to my hotel room. Grayson was still there sitting on couch. His eyes meet mine and he was smiling.

Kelli:
You know that if you were lied to me then I won't talk to you anymore.

Gray:
Chill I didn't lie. So what do you think maybe we can go to your room?

Kelli:
Only to go to sleep, cause I'm tired and drunk. I don't want my first time to be when I'm drunk and I don't remember anything about it tomorrow.

Gray:
Fine with me.

     I made my way to Gray and I hugged him. And he hugged me back. He kissed my head. And I felt safe in his hands. He picked me up and took was me to my bed. I took my clothes off. And I didn't have any power to put my pajamas on, so I sleep with my underwear. Gray took off his jeans and shirt. Then he slide him next to me under the blankets. And I rest my head in his chest. He but his hand to my waist and kisses my head.

Kelli:
Good night Gray.

Gray:
Good night sweetheart.

    And I went to sleep with smile in my face.