My Birthday!

Part 8

      I woke up 10AM. I go to shower it's pretty quiet. So I go to living room. And I didn't see Getu. She is probably with Cam.
     After that I went to Starbucks cause I'm hungry, when I get there I saw two pretty hot boys stand there. They are talking to each other. So I went to line. And it was 10 minutes when it was my turn.
     That guy who ordered my order was two or three years older than me. And he was so hot. I watched his name his job card. ( You know what is in your chest and it says your name) so his name was Dylan. And the first Dylan I remembered was Dylan O'Brien. Haha.

Dylan:
Hello, what is your order?

Kelli:
Hi can I get latte?

Dylan:
Yeah that will be 5.35$.

I but 6$ on the tabel.

Kelli:
Keep the chance.

Dylan:
Thank you. I will come right back.

     He went to back room. He came back like 2 minutes later and hand me my latte with check.

Dylan:
Enjoy your latte. And have a nice day.

Kelli:
Thanks. I will. You too.

     And with that I walked out. I watched my check and there was number

-----------------------------
Call me later
+1-078-579-0-842
-Dylan
-----------------------------

     I smiled to myself. He was pretty hot. Probably 6'0 tall, he had muscle. He was wearing white Starbucks shirt and black skinny jeans with holes which was very sexy. I'm walking back to my hotel. I put his number to my phone.
      So I went to my hotel room which was mess, cause I need to search dress for tonight. I mean I'm going to club. Cause it's my birthday and nobody besides my parents and Laura haven't wish happy birthday to me. But I'm okay with that.
      After I find my dress I called Dylan.

Calling Dylan:
Dylan-D
Kelli-K

D:Hello?
K:Hi, I'm that girl who you give your number.
D:Oh Hi. What's your name?
K:Kelli. So I was thinking about maybe you wanna come to club with me tonight?
D:Oh sure. What time?
K:Let's meet 9:15 PM in Starbucks?
D:Okay see you then!

     And with that I ended call. I have 8 hours. I think I will take a nap. I jumped to my bed and fell asleep.

4 hours later

     I waked up it's already 5PM and I have 4 hours to get ready. And I only need 1 hour to get ready. So I walked to the nearest McDonald. And ordered Big Mac I'm starving. I was just finished my food when Gray send me a message.

Gray:
Hey, what are you doing?

Kelli:
Hey, I just finished my food. And now I'm going home. You?

Gray:
Ah just chill at home. Wanna hang out?

Kelli:
I can't, I'm going to celebrate my birthday with mu new friend.

     Them he called me

Gray:
With who?

Kelli:
Does it matter? He is my new friend. And you don't know him. Sorry but I have to go home and dress myself. So bye!