Boat day! Grayson P.O.V

Part 7

Grayson P.O.V

     I wake up early this morning cause Ethan is singing in shower...Again. It's so freaking annoying. So I get up from bed and I but my clothes on. It's so annoying when your brother is so loud!
     I walk to kitchen and saw some random girl who drinks coffee.

G:
Hi who are you?

She jumped a bit and then turned around. And her eyes widened.

Random girl:
Oh hi. You shower quick. I'm Emma.

G:
I think you mean Ethan. He is my twin brother. And he is still shower. But what are you doing here?

Emma:
Ohhh sorry. Erm Ethan and I met in club yesterday. And yeah you know what happened. So what's your name cutie?

     She got up and walked to me and she but her hand in my chest. It was so gross to think that she just fu*ked my twin brother and now she is flirting with me. I step back.

G:
Nope not interested! And not gonna happen.

     Just in time Ethan got back from shower. He is standing in door.

E:
So you already met my twin brother.

Emma:
Nope. He don't want to say him name.

    She made sad face and walked to Ethan and give him a kiss. Eww. WTF E. He stopped the kiss.

E:
I think you should go now. Give me your number and I will call you later.

Emma:
Okay.

     They left to E room. So I'm gonna talk about Ethan Grant Dolan a bit. So he is 19 years old. His B-Day is in December 16. He is a player. Yeah like in high school, boys who plays with girl feelings. I know what you think but he is famous. Yeah he is but like I said he is player. I'm 100% sure he don't call her. But what can I say? I'm happy that I'm not like him. I'm good boy. Some girls want to go out with me, but I say no. I want to go out a girl who I like.

E:
Okay I will call you later. See ya!

Emma:
Okay bye.

    She left and E came to kitchen.

G:
So what are we gonna to today?

E:
Let's go walk in Hollywood Blvd and then we can go ride to boat?

G:
Sure, but let me finish my food.

30 minutes later

     We are walking in Hollywood Blvd. Today is beautiful day and here is so much people.

E:
So what to you think of Emma?

G:
Do you wanna true answer or lie?

E:
True of course.

G:
I think she is a whore. And I don't like her. She was literally flirting with me when you were in shower.

E:
Your so mean. I mean she is kind of ho-...

Some girl:
Hey Ethan and Grayson. Can I have a picture?

     We watched how some girl is talking to us. I mean she was beautiful.

E:
Yeah of course.