DAY WITH GRAY!

Part 10

Gray: Good morning, beautiful.
  What? What time it is? Damn my head hurts so bad. Wait, I'm gonna throw up. I'm running to my WC and immediately running to toilet and throw up.
Gray: Kelli are you okay?
Kelli: Yeah I'm fine, you know hung over. I hate that kind of things.
     I'm finally done with throwing up. I'm walking to living room. Shit I forgot I have to go to shower.
Kelli: G I'm going to shower.
Gray: Okay. Are you sure you are fine? Do you want me to come with you?
     What noo he can't we are not dating.
Kelli: Really I'm okay. You don't have to come.
Gray: But what if I want to come?
    He walks behind me and buts his hands around my waist. He is kissing my neck which I sadly moan. Dang it there is hickey now. Fuck Gray. I turn around to face him.
    Holy shit I wanna kiss him so right now. I'm leaning in, but I remembered I just threw up few minutes ago. I stop leaning and he is watching me. I run to WC and brushing my teeth.
Gray: What happened?
Kelli: Nothing. Why?
Gray: Cause I was about to kiss you, but you just ran away.
Kelli: I remembered I just threw up like 5 minutes ago. Just give me 2 minutes I will be out.
Gray: Okay.
    I brushed my teeth and when I was done I ran out of WC and Gray was facing me. So I jump on him and locked my legs around his torso and I started kissing him. He was surprised for a moment but started kissing me back.
     He put his arms around my waist. Shit he is so hot. But unfortunately I stopped, cause it wasn't best idea to do this right now.
Gray: What's wrong?
    I jumped off of him.
Kelli: I can't do this right now. Sorry
Gray: No Kelli, its alright. I understand you. I want to take you out todays evening.
Kelli: Okay. Where are we going?
Gray: Its secret. Now dress yourself, something comfy.
Kelli: Okay. I will be ready in 10.
  With that I run to my bedroom and take out some comfy clothes.