In Trampoline Park

Part 2

Cameron introduced me and Gerly to everybody and they took us very well. 
     We are in trampoline park and we are buying tickets.
Cameron:
No Kelli let me buy!

Kelli:
You don't have to Cam.

Cameron:
But I want to.
     He looked me and then Gerly who was watching the price list. And I nodded to Cam and he brought us the tickets.
     We go inside and go to jump.
Gerly:
Kelli see on nice lahe. Ma tahan selle 2 nädala sees veel siia tulla. Ja miks Cameron ostis meile pileti?
(Kelli this is so cool. I want to come here more in this two weeks. And why did Cameron buy us the tickets?)
Kelli:
Ma tahan ka. Ma ei tea ta tahtis ja siis ma lubasin.
(I want that too.  I don't know he wanted and I said yes.)
   Cameron and the other boys took vine.(watch that video 👆👆👆👆) he jumped around and takes he's clothes off. That was so fun. Everyone was looking at him and just laughed.
     We jumped there two hours and we are tired. And then we go to Cameron place. His apartment was so big. And there was three rooms. And I remembered that Cameron asked Gerly to live with him. And now I know what did he mean by that. This apartment is way to big for one.

Kelli:
Hey Cam can I talk to you for one second?
Cameron:
Yeah.... I will be right back guys.

We walked to his room.

Cameron:
So what's up?
Kelli:
I wanted to ask you something.
Cameron:
Shoot!
Kelli:
Do you like Gerly?

He blushed when I asked that.

Cameron:
I tell you only then when you promise to don't tell Gerly?

Kelli:
I promise.

Cameron:
Pinky?

Kelli:
Alright!

Cameron:
Yeah I like Gerly!
I feel connect between us. It's like I don't want to her to leave me.

Kelli:
OMG. That's so cute! I'm so happy for you.

Cameron:
But does she like me back?

I smirked on it.  Cause I know what's going on,  but I promised not to tell Cameron so I can't tell him.

Kelli:
I wish I can tell you but I can't I promised Gerly.

Cameron:
Please Kelli tell me.

Kelli:
Then I can tell Gerly that you like her. We pinky promised. So it's unfair for Gerly when I tell you but I can't tell her.

Cameron:
FAIN. Don't tell me. But you can't tell Gerly.

     We walked back to the living room and everyone is staring us. Like we just have done something wrong. But we just talked. Boys played with Xbox, me and Gerly just talked.
     I suggested that we can play Truth or Dare. And everyone said yes.

Kelli:
I go first. Jack truth or dare?

Jack:
Truth.

Kelli:
Alright. Do you like someone?

Jack:
Yeah there is one girl.

Everyone is like poor Jack has a crush.

Jack:
Aaron Truth or dare?

Aaron:
Dare

Jack:
I dare you to give me your phone.

Aaron:
No way you will post something on my twitter.

Shwan:
Come on Aaron,  just give him your phone.

Aaron gives Jack his phone and Jack goes to his twitter and he write something and then give Aaron his phone back.

Aaron:
I don't even want to know what there is. Okay Christian truth or dare?

Christian:
Truth

Aaron:
Do you love Kristen?

Christian:
Of course I love her! She is my queen.
Kelli truth or dare?

Kelli:
Dare

Christian:
I dare you to kiss on of the boys who is here on the cheek.

I'm  going to Shawn and give him a cheek kiss.

Cameron:
I thought that you liked me. 😢😢

Kelli:
I don't like any of you. You are my friends,  but Shawn is just  cuter that you. Sorry guys.

I gave all the boys cheek kiss.

Kelli:
Are you guys happy now?

Everyone:
Heck yeah.

We played like one hour more,  but I got so tired and I asked Cam to take us hotel and he said okay let's go. And he drives us to our hotel.  It wasn't long drive.
     He parked the car and sent us to our hotel room.

Cameron:
So what are you guys doing tomorrow?

Gerly:
We are going to mall. And then we have free time.

Cameron:
Maybe we can hang out after you are done with shopping?

Kelli:
Yeah you guys go out.  I'm just go walk around Los Angeles.

I smiled to Cam and he smiled back. He understood what I meant.

Kelli:
Cam I walk you out.

We started walking.

Kelli:
You do know that if you hurt Gerly that I will break your beautiful face right? She has been really sad and if you make her more then hold your face or I will crush it so easily.

Cameron:
I know and I will never hurt her she is very special to me. Sad what do you mean?

Kelli:
Well when she was 16 then she's ex boyfriend died and she was so sad. I don't even know what happened to him and Gerly doesn't speak about it.

Cameron:
Okay.  I promise that I will never hurt her.

We hugged and he goes to his car and drove away. And I'm going to our hotel room. And Gerly gives me a death glare.

Gerly:
Why did you sent him out?  Is something between you two?  Cause if there is then I will be so mad at you.

Kelli:
Cause I need to talk to him. Trust me there is nothing between us. I don't even like him that way.  You don't have to be mad at me.

Gerly looked at me and then relaxed.

Gerly:
Really if there was something between you two I would really kill you.

She laughed at that. I was happy that she was happy.  I really wanna tell her that Cam like her.  But I promised. It's so hard to have that kind of secret. But it is late and I'm tired. I changed to pajamas and go to bathroom to brush my teeth. And lay in my bed and I'm already sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gray and Eth are going in soon.
Be ready.
So soon it's Christmas. And I'm going to Switzerland in December 22. And I'm going back home January 12. And school starts January 8-th.