HANG OUT WITH BOYS!

Part 3

I woke up in morning. It was 9AM. I realize that Gerly is still sleeping. I woke her up and tell her that I need food. So she woke up and we are going to eat something.
     We just ated and now we are going to mall. We call to taxi and we already are in mall. I walk right away to Hollister. I brought there shirt and jeans and one bandana.

Gerly:
So where do you wanna go now?

Kelli:
I don't know. Maybe it's time to you and Cam hang out. Call him and ask.

Gerly:
Are you sure?  We can hang out more. I don't have to go right now.

Kelli:
GO!  CALL HIM!  NOW!

Gerly:
Alright, alright.

She took her phone and call.
Hey Cam!  Do you wanna hang out?  Alright!  I'm in the mall. Okey 10 minutes. Okay.  See you then.

Gerly:
He's gonna be here in 10 minutes. How do I look?

Kelli:
You look cute. And have fun.
And Gerly... Use protection. 😉😂

Gerly:
KELLI SHUT UP!  Okay bye. See you later.

     I'm on my own now. But I'm happy that Cam took Gerly out. I'm gonna tweet boys. Maybe someone can hang out with me.
@olenkellu @shwanmendes
Hey boyy,  wanna hang out?
     He texted so quickly.
@shwanmendes @olenkellu
Alright. I'm gonna call you girl!

*Unknown number*

Kelli:Hello
Unknown:Hey Shawn here.
Kelli:oh hey Shawn. So you wanna hang out?
Shawn:alright. Where are you?
Kelli:I'm in the mall.
Shawn:im coming there meet me in Starbucks in 10.
Kelli:okay see you.

     We ended the call and I saved his number Shawn😊😄
     I started walking to Star and I ordered cappuccino. When I got my cappuccino, Shawn got here and we hugged.

Shawn:
What's up girl?

Kelli:
Yo my boyy. Nothing much just hanging out with myself. You?

Shawn:
Where is Gerly?  Nothing bored.

Kelli:
Gerly went out with Cam.

Shawn:
Oh I understand. So where do you wanna go?

Kelli:
I don't know. Why don't you tell me? I'm here on vacation. And I don't know much in Los Angeles.

Shawn:
We can go to Walt Disney Concert Hall?

Kelli:
Oh that's a good idea. But how do we go there?

Shawn:
With my car? Did you think that we walk there? Really?

Kelli:
Haha sorry. Should we go?

Shawn:
Yeah.

We walk to Shawn's car. And he drives us to Walt Disney Concert Hall. This place is huge. He buy us a ticket. Like I can live here with all my friends and Magcon.
     This concert was like 2 hours long. My butt hurts now. We have to sit all 2 hours. But it was fun. Shawn is so cool, he can be so gentleman and next second he is so badass.

Kelli:
Hey call Christian and Aaron. I wanna see them. Maybe we can go to Beverly Hills and took some pictures?

Shawn:
Oh that's very good idea. Wait let me call them and I can call more people. Wait