Are You Following ME!, You Stalker

(Alisha's Pov)

I walked along the pavement, with my arms wrapped tightly around my waist.
It was so good to be free, now I could clear my head, not having to worry about college, my parents and that pantie snatcher.

After a while of aimlessly walking along the street, I saw a tall figure walking towards me in a hurried manner.

I started to feel slightly uncomfortable and nervous, I picked up my walking pace, trying to get as far away as possible from this person.

"Hey!, look, there he is." Yelled a voice from behind me.
I turned my head to the side to see a large group of paparazzi, shouting and waving their hands around in the air.

I could see massive cameras in their hands, trying desperately to take photos, just so they could post them to the whole world.
But what of?

Then it suddenly clicked, like an opening lock, how could I have been so utterly stupid?

But before I could even register what was happening I was grabbed by the shoulders, rather harshly, and hauled down the street and into an empty alleyway, before being pushed into a brick wall.

"Shit!, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you that hard, are you okay?" Said a warm, yet familiar voice, that was fully laced with concern.

"What do you think? dumb ass, you shouldn't have to worry about hurting me, because you shouldn't have pushed me in the first place." I said my voice rising in anger.

The guy smirked, all trace of a thing once called concern gone.
Wait! A second I knew that very specific smirk.

"Carter, what are you doing here?, And what are we doing in an empty alleyway?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"Well, little angel, we are in an alleyway because, because, well why would a boy and a girl normally be in an empty alleyway together, so you think?" Questioned Carter smugly.

I narrowed my eyes at him, before walking in front of him and slapping the back of his head.

"Oww!, What the hell was that for?"

"Carter, we are not here to have sex, plus I'm not ever having sex with you.". I said with still narrowed eyes

" We'll see about that." Said Carter, while narrowing his eyes on my lips