Don't Want To Talk To You

(Alisha's Pov)

"Alisha, open the door, I want to talk to you, can I come in?" Asked my mother, as she stood outside my door impatiently tapping her high heels.

"Mum!, I don't want to talk to you right now, I just want to go to sleep, so can you leave me alone, like right now!"

"Alisha, that is no way to speak to your mother." Said the gruff voice of my father.
I rolled my eyes at his antics.

"Dad, I'm just tired, is it such a crime for a teenage girl to get tired, and just want sleep," I asked rather sassily.

"Don't get sassy with me young lady, we have to discuss what's going to happen about college."

I groaned loudly, I really didn't want to talk to either of them about college, I knew that deep down they were only trying to help me have a better future, but honestly, I wanted a future that was 100% what I wanted, not a future that was 100% what they wanted.

I had to escape this household, I just needed to get out.
So without any common sense, I walked over to my walk-in closet and pulled out my favourite grey hoodie and a pair of black leggings, while also grabbing a pair of white undergarments.

Minutes later and I could hear my mum and dad arguing outside my door, this was my chance.
Now fully clothed I headed towards my still open window and carefully climbed over the ledge, before letting my feet drop.

I landed on the grass with a loud thud, but that didn't bother me.
Quickly I picked myself up and dusted myself off with my hands, before walking off onto the street, a small smile laced on my lips.