"A booth for two," Lonzo said as we walked to the front of the diner. The hostess walked us to a booth and handed the both of us a menu.
"Your server will be with you in a moment," she said before walking off.
"Oouu, I want to try the fruit bowl," I screeched.
"Just a fruit bowl? Get something else, too," he said. I looked over the menu.
"Well, I just want the buttermilk pancakes with the 'seasonal' fruit and whipped cream," I said, luckily the waiter was already at the booth.
"And for you, sir?" She asked.
"I'll have the Migas Taco," he replied.
"I want a bite." I frowned and he laughed.
"Alright, when it get here."

*Sy'Air P.O.V*
7:35 p.m.

"I'm finally finished!" I said stretching

"I'm finally finished!" I said stretching. "About time, you ready?" Brandon said smirking.
"Yes, Brandon, where you taking me?" I asked as he opened the screen door. I was doing some extra credit work for Mrs. Hoover while we were in my favorite spot in the whole dorm. The balcony.

"Don't worry about all that..." He said as I slid on my black sandals and my Camouflage Pablo jacket.
"Oh whatever...I'll be back!" I yelled out to anyone who was still in the house.

"You hungry?" Brandon asked as he held my hand. "Yeah, a little," I said smiling shyly. I swear he keeps me smiling. Too bad he ain't actually mine.

"Thank you," I said as Brandon held the card door open for me.
"Stop thanking me, if I want you this what I gotta do to get you," he said making me blush as we both put or seat belts on. Pulling off, I recorded us on my Insta-snap and snapchat singing to Bibby, Durk, G Herbo, Young Thug and, 21 Savage.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

"Brandon!" I said excitedly as we pulled up to Medieval Times. "Wassup?" He said licking his lips and smiling at my reaction.
"We at Medieval Times! I can kiss you right now!" I said as we both got out the car. "I mean...you can," he said as he we walked into the building with his arm around my shoulders.

"Nope. Which one our team?" I asked looking at the tickets.
"Uh the green, come on," he said holding my hand pulling me close as we squeezed in between people.
"We got some good seats," I said as we sat down. "Ooo food!" I started dancing in my seat.
"Yo fat ass," Brandon said laughing. "Shut up" I said eating some garlic bread.

*After the fight*

"That was so good! Did you pay extra for the Green team to win?" I asked laughing. "Uhuh," Brandon said laughing as we stood up.

"Let's go take a picture, I'll pay for it," I said pulling him to the booth.
"Look at yo face!" Brandon said laughing as I handed the $20 over to the lady. "What I just say?" Brandon said looking at me.
"I don't know. I'm too happy!" I said smiling as we walked out the building.

"We going back to the dorm?" I asked sadly as we sat in the car.
"No big baby, one more place," he said as we pulled off.
"Yay," I screamed hooking my phone up to the aux cord playing 21 savage.