Chapter 13- The Big Argument

Start from the beginning

    Fuyuhiko narrowed his eye, annoyed at me, but he seemed to take it to heart. "I'm not a prick. And I'm sorry I don't get the concept of being nice like you do so very well Ouma. Go ahead. Let him cry. Let's have dead weight with us! Another person who lives off dead corpses. That's fantastic!" He snapped. I ripped my gloves of Souda's hands and put them on myself.

   I walked up to Fuyuhiko and grabbed his neck, pushing him against the buildings wall. Kiibo yelped. "Ouma!!" Saihara shouted at me, however, I proceeded to block him out as Fuyuhiko coughed violently.

  "Fuyuhiko, Fuyuhiko, Fuyuhiko! Gosh, your opinion on me is amazing! I love to hear the sound of people dying. I loved watching myself turn Tenko and I loved hearing Chiaki scream as I ripped out her eye with my knife. My favorite part was killing an innocent blue haired girl! But my favorite thing would be watching you DIE from being choked to death. Souda is NOT dead weight, hell, YOU are the dead weight. We had to stop so we could keep YOU safe. Saihara's immune and I could easily block his scent alone. So I suggest you shut your gOD DAMN MOUTH FOR ONCE AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR FRICKING FRIENDS DAMNIT. WE'VE ALL BEEN THROUGH SOME AWFUL STUFF, WE'VE LOST OUR FRIENDS AND KILLED SOME OF THEM BUT OH HOHOH, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU HAVE IT!!! THANK YOU FUYUHIKO FOR ONCE AGAIN REMINDING US THAT YOUR AN INSENSITIVE, COLD HEARTED, PRICK WHO WOULD DESERVE EVERY SECOND OF HIS DEATH!!!" I hadn't even noticed how close to his face I was until I stopped shouting. His eye was wide and he was terrified.

  I quickly let go of him and he dropped, coughing roughly. Kiibo stomped over and promptly slapped me across the face, then Fuyuhiko. "Both of you! Enough!!! Look, we don't have time for this stupid arguing.  You're a half human half zombie thing and you've been through awful stuff. You're a human, you haven't been dealing with stuff like Ouma. Souda is like Ouma Fuyuhiko. I know you two once were friends but he needs time before you can go berating him with questions and Ouma you can't strangle people! You aren't that kind of person." Kiibo said, trying to calm the situation.

  I looked down and bit my lip. He had a valid point. Souda was calming down and realizing what had happened. "A-ah! Ouma I w-was fine!!" He yelped, walking over with Saihara behind him.

  I rubbed my forehead, exhaling sharply. "Sorry, Fuyuhiko. I didn't mean to get so hostile I just..." Fuyuhiko looked at me. "It's fine... you had valid points about me I guess... and I'm sorry too." He said, getting up slowly.

   Fuyuhiko looked at Souda, sighing. "Look, you don't have to tell us and whatever but if you want to, go ahead." Fuyuhiko said, resolving the situation. Souda puckered his lips.

  "I just needed a minute guys... you didn't need to get so vicious." He said, rubbing the back of his head, laughing awkwardly while wiping his eyes. I blinked, unsure of how to react.

"Miss. Sonia and I were caught by a gang. The gang brought us to this place where we were forced to fight off against zombies in like, duels. We were given objects we were supposed to used to kill them and if we couldn't kill them we'd die or get turned depending on the zombie. I don't know what happened to Miss Sonia, but I know for a fact I was bit. When I came to and realized that I wasn't in that dreadful place anymore, I ran. I didn't know how I got out or what happened for me to even get out, but I was so relieved I didn't think about it till you asked." Souda said. We all were quiet during his explanation and after we were seemingly more quiet.

Fuyuhiko was the first to speak up. "We need to rescue Sonia then." He said, looking at Souda. The three of us looked at Fuyuhiko and our jaws dropped. "Hold up, who the hell is Sonia?!" I asked, freaking out.

We can't just rescue someone we don't know!!! What if we got caught by this gang?! "She's the SHSL Princess, and we are rescuing her whether you three like it or not." Fuyuhiko said, leaning on the building cautiously. I took my gloves off and handed them back to Souda who put them on.

"What happened to 'we have to much dead weight?' Nishishi~" I smirked and gave Fuyuhiko a smug look. He rolled his eye. "I already apologized Ouma so shut up. Would you rather make Souda happy or ignore the fact he wants to be happy." Fuyuhiko snapped.

  I frowned and rolled my eyes this time. "Fine. We have nothing better to do I guess..." I mumbled. Souda cheered and hugged me. "Hugging the wrong person." I said, pointing out that Fuyuhiko made the suggestion.

     "Oh hell no don't you dAre-" Fuyuhiko started to object as Souda let go of me and ran over to him, hugging him tightly. His face reddened slightly at the hug and he pried Souda off after he calmed down.

    Maybe I was wrong about him liking Peko. Maybe he's gay. That'd be weird. Peko may be like his sister than again he didn't object to when I called her his girlfriend. Then again he blushed when Souda hugged him... meh. I shook the gay thoughts out of my head as Saihara walked over to me.

   "Why don't you ever hug me like that? So much affection and admiration from one hug." I asked, Saihara blushing from my comment. "Re-really Ouma?!" He whined. "Nishishi~ maybe later." I purred, smiling at him with a toothy grin.

   Fuyuhiko walked over with Souda behind him and we started discussing how to get to the gang and plans on breaking out Sonia. If only we had known we wouldn't need the plan.