"He doesn't remember it was Ennis, does he?" Stiles spoke up, turning to face the older werewolf.

"If he does, he keeps it to himself." Peter pointed out.

"So then what happened? did the girl die?" Stiles asked, wanting to know more of the story.

"Once ennis realised who we were he was long gone, but it was already to late."

-

"Derek." Emilia breathed, taking ahold of his hand.

"Hey you're going to be okay." Derek croaked taking some of Emilia's pain, Emilia gasped as some of the pain went away, "I can't take anymore of your pain."

Emilia looked up to her boyfriend with blurry eyes, squeezing his hand as he took the last bit of pain, the both of their hands covered in dirt and blood. Derek's veins turned black as he took her pain, a red glow rushing through his veins as they slowly turned back to normal.

"Its because I'm dying Derek

"Its because I'm dying Derek." Emilia admitted, lying her head on Derek's chest tiredly.

"No, no, no. You're not going to die, okay?" Derek stuttered, trying to take some more pain but nothing happened "You're going to be fine."

"I'm sorry." Derek apologised, pulling Emilia closer to his chest.

"Its not you're fault, Derek." Emilia sniffled, her chest aching every time she spoke "these people have been hunting me down my whole life."

"I should've protected you better." Derek cried, none of the guilt going away.

"You've took care of me more than you think." Emilia started, wincing in pain "You changed my life for the better."

"Stop talking to me like you're dying, you're not going to die." Derek held onto Emilia tightly, applying pressure to one of her wounds.

"Take care of Isaac, please Derek." Emilia begged, tears now running down her cheeks "Promise me you will take care of him."

Emilia would hate herself if she did pass and Isaac would be left with no one, she needed to know that he would have a family.

"I promise." Derek promised moving the hair away from her face with his bloody hand, staring down at her in shock as she stopped talking "Lia?"

"Emilia?" Dereks voice croaked, shaking her body gently.

"I love you." Emilia whispered, her voice shaky over the tears and trouble breathing "I love you, Derek hale."

"Emilia!" Dereks cries were louder than before, listening in for a heartbeat.

"I love you." the werewolf whispered, holding onto her limp body as the tears flowed down his cheeks.

Derek never knew what heartbreak felt like until now, Emilia was gone and his heart was shattered. Deep down he knew it wasn't his fault, but the guilt took over only making his pain worse. The love of his life, his anchor, had been taken from him.