My Brothers BestFriend ~ Stan

I sat happily on the couch watching some Terrence and Philip with my brother, "Kyle, we're out of popcorn" I groaned spreading out on the couch, "no more, you've had enough, plus if I keep getting up ill miss stuff" he frowned removing my legs from his lap as there was a knock on the door, Kyle groaned but stood and answered the door, "oh hey Stan" Kyle walked back into the room with Stan following him, "hey n/n (nickname)" Stan smiled as he sat next to Kyle who was next to me, "hey Stan" I smiled before getting up and leaving the room. 

I entered my room smiling happily as I called my friend Lez "come on pick up" I bounced lightly on the balls of my feet, "hello?" a groggy voice answered "oh damn did I wake you" I giggled a little falling onto my bed "what no, I was just resting my eyes" Lez spoke a little less sleepy, "alright guess what!" I smiled as I started hearing footsteps coming up stairs, "ahh, your brothers friend is over?" she asked though I could hear the smirk on her face "omg yes!, shh I have to be quiet they're in the next room" I quickly poked my head out the door looking down the hall towards Kyle's door.

"your insane" Lez laughed as I snuck down stairs, "you know what, just come over!" I yelled a little a I opened the fridge in the kitchen, "ugh fine, give me like 5 mins and ill be there" we hung up and I dabbed my finger in the cake in the fridge picking up some icing before eating it, I quickly sat down on the couch waiting for Lez to come over. "whats up child!" Lez bursted through the door, "Jesus, why didn't you just knock" I smiled as we walked to my room, "I gotta tell Kyle your here or my mom will kill me" I sighed before walking to Kyle's door knocking twice, "what is it" he called, I opened the door seeing them sitting on the floor playing video games, "Lez is here we are gonna be in my room" I smiled as both my brother and Stan looked at me before nodding and resuming their games.

Time skip!

"y/n want to come down an watch movies with us?" Kyle and Stan stood at my door, I turned to look a Lez who had a cheeky smirk, I sighed "sure, come on Lez" I stood and we walked down stairs to the lounge, I flopped onto the couch taking up all the space before the others could, "move your butt!" Lez landed on me along with Kyle, " come one Stan she won't move so just sit on her" Kyle smirked as I quickly moved to a sitting up position "Nope!" they all laughed as we sat together it was Kyle on the end than Stan, Me and Lez, "what movie?" Lez asked as Kyle sat looking through the box of movies, "ah how about deadpool?" Kyle asked holding up the disc, we all agreed and soon the movie was playing.

I was growing tired and didn't really care who I was leaning on at the moment but damn were they comfortable, my eye shut and fell asleep.

Kyle Pov

the movie was ending and I noticed Stan, y/n and Lez were all leaning on each other, y/n and Lez were asleep, Lez leaning on y/n and y/n leaning on Stan's shoulder. I smirked deviously as Stan turned to me and gave me a questioning look before looking down at my sister, he then turned to me blushing and mouthing 'what do I do?' I laughed a little before tapping Lez "come on you can stay in y/n's room" I whispered she nodded and headed there, "dude help" Stan whispered still red, I shook my head "sorry Stan but, you both like each other, work something out" I whispered before heading upstairs to my room.

Y/n Pov

I yawned a little before sitting up and rubbing my eyes, the bright light of the sun shone through the curtains in the lounge, looked around a bit before my eye landed on the dark haired boy sleeping next to me, I squeaked a little moving away a bit "oh my god.." I whispered as stared at him, "Stan.." I slightly shook him he face turned to me as he groaned a bit, he gently opened his eyes "hey" he smiled slightly, my face turned bright red 'so cute' I thought "why are you so red?" Stan asked sitting up a bit, "I-" "just kiss already!" I heard Lez yell from behind me, "Lez what the hell" I turned my head towards her, I felt  hand on my cheek and my head turned towards a smirking Stan, "you want to make her happy?" he asked getting closer, I could feel his cool breath on my lips, I nodded slowly before he kissed me gently, I heard squeals from Lez as we kissed.

Haha finally I updated! gotta give Stan some love, gonna do Eric next! gotta love the fat ass. Anyway hope you enjoyed, Don't forget to suggest. -Dino out! <3