I Still Have A heart!~ Toolshed

Requested by RoseLavender69

I haven't been to school in weeks, the bullying has gone to far, ever since my minor slip up of using my powers in class, no one wants to be near me... 'I promise I'm not bad...' I thoughts looking out at the night sky.

silently I slipped on my red masquerade mask, put black lipstick on, changed my clothes to a high waisted knee length red skirt and a cropped black singlet, I quickly grabbed my cat ear beanie and jumped out of my window quickly running from my house towards the park.

I called myself Akuma, meaning Demon in Japanese, since everyone calls me that at school might as well use it for my benefit. I quickly walk across the park hiding every now and again when someone would walk by, I made my way towards my bosses lair, he was the only one who doesn't care about my powers my only friend....Professor Chaos.

Knocking the secret knock I was allowed in, meeting face to face with my boss, "good afternoon Professor Chaos" I nodded towards him as he nodded back acknowledging my existence,

 "the coon and friends have a plan to infiltrate us" he spoke turning and walking towards the storage units, opening one, it was set up having a table and a map, "they plan to attack from the back, sides and front, we have someone undercover in their base as we speak" as he said the he brought out a tablet which had the up view of General Disarray wearing so stupid disguise.

"are you sure they won't see that its actually the General?" I asked cautiously, not really wanting professor chaos to yell. 

"im positive now prepare everyone for the battle," he commanded turning away.

I left the storage unit and made my way to the group of people dressed in tin foil, "everyone, word is coon and friends will be attacking tonight so we have to have a guard up and protect the front, sides and back, watch out for any sudden movements out there." I finished leaving everyone to run to their places ready for battle.

I stood waiting, it was quite, 'did he mess up the days?' I thoughts looking around the surrounding area, before I felt a hand cover my mouth, "HUMPH!" I struggled but they were to strong.

"stop struggling" I heard him? whisper before dragging me backwards into a empty storage unit, they let me go and moved away.

"you bastard, what do you want" I frowned get my hand ready to summon my weapon.

"I'm here to give a proposition, Coon wants you to join his side" he asked walking closer revealing that it is Toolshed one of the coon and friends.

I frowned glaring at him, "and why would I go to a worthless group of people" I smirked as my weapon was summoned, there in my right hand I held onto a large red scythe that was covered in roses, "now lets end this quickly, you can stay and fight me or retreat" I glared

"fine what ever, Coon can come get you him self, bye....y/n" he smirked leaving

"s-stan?!" i whisper yell.

OOOOOF sorry this isn't the best! at least I tried right :3 hope you enjoyed