Chapter four part two

The kitten mews at me again and looks at something behind me. Turning around I realize that Dionysus is standing behind me. I look at him, then down at the ground. I am extremely embarrassed. I was rude to a god. And he was my dad. There's a hand on my shoulder suddenly and I realize Grover is standing next to me. "(Y/n) you need to talk to him..." I nod, silently screaming inside. I pet the kitten with an urgency that he seems to sense. He puts his head in my hand and mews quietly. Understanding what he means, I put him down, and he runs off. I then walk up to my dad and send up a silent prayer to whoever is listening. "(Y/n), are you alright?" He asks me with a silent sense of fatherly love. I nod and stand beside him. He then gestures to Chiron. "Chair John, come here." Chiron shakes his head silently chuckling and trots over. "Yes Dionysus?" "Call the campers over." Chiron looks at me and back to Dionysus, then nods. "Alright." He then gives the signal to the campers to gather.

-le timeskip brought to you by Octavian's short lived dream to be praetor-

As soon as all the campers had gathered, Leo and Grover came and stood next to me while Dionysus gave a short speech: "alright you ungrateful brats, I have to show you another kid, my own to be precise. So try not to be idiots and kill her." He then waves his hand over my head and a purple light glows over my head. It seems that I have been claimed. I didn't really bother to look at it, I noticed some one in the back of the crowd with a blond boy. He has black hair, a bomber jacket and pale skin. He also has an emo theme going on kind of like me. But what really gets me is that the kitten is sitting on his shoulder. My father looks over to where I'm staring and says, "Stay away from him. He's trouble. Now, it's time you met your brother." I look at him wide eyed. "I have a brother?!" A voice behind me says quietly, "yeah, his name is Pollux." I turn around to see a boy with blond hair, and- I do a double take- purple eyes. "Oh, he-hello..." I say shyly. He gets tears in his eyes and bear hugs you. "You look so much like dad..." I intake a sharp breath at the physical contact and begin to shake slightly. He pulls away quickly. "Heh, sorry. I just haven't had a cabin mate since my- well... since my brother died. B-but, I'm glad your here. I'm Pollux." I smile slightly, trying to hide the fact that I'm quite uncomfortable. "(Y/n)."

Sorry this is late. I had softball. But it's here now so now you don't have to be mad at me. :)

Update: here are some add ons. Going to be in Nebraska and Colorado for softball this weekend so yip a doo da. *idiotic dancing* yep, see ya.

He smiles back, clearly trying hard to make me comfortable. "It's (names country of origin), right?" I laugh a bit. "Yeah but I don't really care about that sort of thing. My family is descended from some sort of royal family or whatever, I didn't really care about that sort of stuff." He smiles at me with a silent understanding. After a moment he clears his throat. "C'mon, I'll show you the cabin."

~*~*~Le end of chapter~*~*~