Chapter 6 pt. 1

Piper and you walk towards the edge of the camp, where everyone else is. "We play capture the flag out there?" you ask awestruck by the vast darkness of the forest. "Yeah, but don't worry, nothing bad will happen unless your targeted." Piper says with a shrug. She grabs your hand and pulls you over to your brother, who grins mischievously. "Hey, whats going on dude?" you ask with an equally as scheming grin. You may have just met him, but you feel like you've known him forever. Plus he's pretty much the only family you have currently, excluding 'dad.' "Not much, just waiting for everyone to get here so we can start. You got a sword, cool! And I see you got some newer clothes." He replies tauntingly, yet he gives you a look of approval. You stick your tongue out at him, "I liked my old clothes better, you big fruity loop!" Pollux leans his head back and laughs, you glance over at Piper to see if she's still around, she is but she's talking with a blond girl with grey eyes and a guy with black hair and green eyes. She turns, and your gazes meet. "So Piper, will I introduce myself or will you? Because it would be grape if you could." she glares at you and though you know she's kidding. It scares everything good out of you. "Say something like that again... Its almost as bad as Leo. And I will make you run around the pavilion like an ape." "Yep, point taken, no more bad jokes." The other two introduce themselves. "I'm Annabeth," "and I'm Percy." "Annabeth is a child of Athena and Percy is a child of Poseidon."

Guys, I think that I'll do three parts to this because holy shit I cannot keep my eyes open at all, I stayed up late trying to write more to this, but I guess that staying up till 5 in the morning and then getting up two hours later isn't a good idea. On that note, tell me what you think, I'll be around trying not to die... Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make coffee.