Chapter 5 pt 1

"Holy Mcnuggets, there are a LOT of grapes in here..." I exclaim in awe. "Yeah...?" "I have a feeling it's going to be a GRAPE day!" I say putting my hands on my hips. "Have you been saving that just to say it to me?" I'm quiet a moment. "Maybe..." "I'm so GRAPEful." Pollux says winking and we laugh until I choke on air. "Oh my gosh! That was amazing!"

We hang out until a horn thing blares and I look in confusion over at my bro. "Dinner." He says putting on his shoes. "Oh, okay then.." We head out to the pavilion and sit down at our table. "Are we really the only people in our cabin?" I ask curiously. Pollux nods. "Yeah, pretty much." I chew on my lip nervously. "Okay, I was just wondering because ya know..." I trail off noticing the boy from earlier sitting alone at a table with the kitten on his shoulder. Elbowing Pollux I nod over to him. "Who's that?" Pollux glances over in his direction, then looks back over at me. "That's Nico di Angelo. He's a child of Hades, he's got a sister named Hazel Levesque. But you'll learn about her later, she's ah... at a different camp." My (y/e/c) eyes study him, he couldn't have been any older than me, around 14 or 15. 

(NOTE: Yeah, I'm making you the same age as me, the author, so your stuck being 15. :P Actually, I don't turn 15 till February but eh, whatever...) 

He turns in my direction and makes eye contact with me and it's almost as if he can read my mind because he holds up the kitten and its image flickers again, and its skeleton shows instead of it's fur. "Oh my gosh, skelekitten..." I murmur, which earns me a weird look from my brother but I just ignore him. He probably just realized how cool I am... Probably. Nico looks away and back at the table going back to silently brooding in the shadowy part of the pavilion.

And that's when my dad decided to scare the baby grapes out of me.

YAY! I finally did something right!... Well, more or less. But hey, I found out that I can type off the top of my head.

Just kidding. But seriously, I am QUITE proud of myself for getting my Tech 1 assignment done in 5 minutes. XD Now you can enjoy the grape puns I made. Oh! Btw, Merry Chrysler!