Chapter 1 pt.2

Previously
"I should have killed you earlier."

"I should have killed you earlier." He says to me. "Get off me!" I tell and spit at him. He only laughs. "I'd let you go, but I'm not going to pass up two good meals!" Seconds pass and realizing what  he meant made me angry. "Your crazy!" He booms another laugh that sounds like nails on a chalkboard. "You may be right, but then again, your just a stupid little demigod." Okay, now that made me very mad. "If you know what's best for you, you'd put me down." Smirking he asks me tauntingly, "Oh, and why is that?" "Because I'm about to whoop your butt!" He chuckles and picks up Grover. "How about I just eat my satyr extra rare?" Screaming in frustration and anger, I had an odd tingle in my hands. I scratch his arms and yell curses at him, not noticing his eye suddenly turning a dark purple and becoming wild. Suddenly he drops me and Grover, curling up on the ground, pulling his hair out and babbling about apples. Grunting while getting up, I limp over to Grover quickly. "Oh my god. Grover! Are you okay dude?" I ask helping him up. "Ugh, foooood..." he groans. I sling his arm over my shoulder and look around for our backpacks. "I know we dropped them somewhere around the alley entrance..." I feel my ankle throb and I look down, I realize it's all blue and purple. "Oh, I'm just-" Grover straightens up groaning. "Perfect." He notices I'm looking at my ankle and takes his arm off me. "Oh man, are you okay?" I shrug and try to walk a few steps towards the entrance, but fall over. "Ow!... Oh, uh yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I quickly say regaining, my posture. "Just a bit tired. That's all." Grover grabs our backpacks off the ground, and comes over to me. Looking at my ankle, he says. "I think it's broken." Glaring at him I spit out a sarcastic "you don't say?" Grover holds his hands up. "Hey, just let me get some ambrosia. It'll heal you." I raise an eyebrow. "Ambrosia? Dude, that sounds like some sort of hippie drug." Grover laughs slightly. "No (y/n) it's the food of the gods." I laugh and take my bag from him. "Come on dude. Let's just get to this camp thing..." he groans. "(Y/n), I really do need to heal you or we won't get far." I turn around. "Okay, but that freak show over there is going to snap out of whatever you did to him eventually." Grover looks at me. "(Y/n), I didn't do that. You did." I laugh and roll my eyes. "Sure dude, and I also can make fruit appear out of thin air." He shrugs and zips open his bag grabbing a small plastic bag out of it. It had lemon squares in it. Taking a small piece out he hands it to me. "Here, eat it." I take it unwillingly. "If it'll make you feel better." Biting some off, I'm immediately taken aback. "It tastes like grapes." He laughs. "It tastes different for everyone."

-•-Le timeskip-•-

After finishing the ambrosia square, the pain in my ankle had gone down to a dull throb. "So what now?" I ask Grover. "We head for the camp." I roll my eyes. "Where is that exactly?" Suddenly a mechanical clanking is heard behind me. "On this dragon and ten minutes that way." A boy with tan skin, black hair, and brown eyes says. "Hey! Leo I was wondering when you'd get here!" Grover bleats running over to him. The dragon clicks almost as if he's angry. "Haha, yes you too Festus." "Wait, doesn't that mean happy?" I ask confusedly. 'Leo' looks at me and winks. "Sure does!"

AAAAND there you have it! (Me and my sins... as my best friend calls it.) Chapter one! :D <--(that looks like a smooshed face) Chapter two will be out soon! If it isn't, then it's because my parents have my phone and my siblings are home from their mothers! ;) So I'll see y'all later and try not to die in the process of writing!