Chapter 1 pt.1

My name is (y/n)(m/n)(l/n), and I'm a demigod. "What's that?" You say? Well it's part human, part god. Well then, who's my godly parent? Heck if I know, right now, I'm running from a monster with a satyr named Grover. He's part goat from the waist down, part man from the chest up. The monster is some weird ogre thing with one eye. Oh, right, Cyclops. Where from? My living room couch... "Hurry!" Grover yells as he tosses me a pointy stick. "What do I do with this?!" I well back at him. "Jab his eye!" I look at him. "Are you kidding me?!" He glares. "Just do it!" (Nyehehe.) Shaking my head, I unwillingly follow his order. Running at the cyclops, I slide between his legs and come up behind him. Quickly turning around, I run into his butt. "Oh... That will take forever to get the taste out of my mouth!" Groaning, I jump on his back. Roaring, the cyclops grabs my leg and yanks me off his back. I feel my ankle pop and snap. Screaming I drop the stick and try to pull myself free. "(Y/n)!" Grover yells. "SHUT UP SATYR!" The ugly cyclops back hands Grover sending him flying into some trash cans. "I should have killed you earlier."

A/N: I'll add more in pt.2 but for now I need to get inspiration for more chapters. Au revoir!