Chapter 2

I look at Leo. "So you ride a giant metal dragon named happy?" He winks at me. "Yep! But may I ask you are? I don't think the Super-sized McShizzle has ever met you. And I know I would have remembered someone as pretty as you." I cross my arms and roll my eyes. "My name is (y/n). And really? Super-sized McShizzle? That sounds a bit egotistical don't you think?" He laughs. "Your funny. And yeah, I'm Leo Valdez. Bad boy supreme at your service!" He says bowing. All of a sudden the cyclops screams. "Don't do it! No please! Please stop! I don't want anymore grapes!" Then starts giggling again. He's ripped most of his hair out and his skull looks like someone smashed a tomato on top of him. Leo leans to the side a bit to look at him. "Uh, is he okay?" I turn around. "Oh. Yeah, I think so..." he looks at me. "So is it your mom or your dad that's your godly parent?" I shrug. "I don't know. My dad probably. My mom can't exactly reproduce on her own." I say a bit awkwardly. He blushes slightly. "Ah! That isn't what I-" I start laughing. "Okay bad boy supreme. Let's go, my stepdads 'friends' might show up to get him soon." He looks at the cyclops then back at me, raising an eyebrow but laughing anyway. "Okay." We get on Happy the dragon and leave.

~•~le time skip~•~

"Here we are!" Grover exclaims once we land outside a small clearing in front of a sign that reads 'Camp HalfBlood.' He helps me off of Festus and we walk in with Leo trailing behind fiddling with rubber bands and paper clips.

"So this is where you guys eat?" I ask Grover. "Yeah." He points to a small clearing. "And at the campfire tonight is where you'll probably get claimed," I nod slowly. "But, Grover. What if I don't get claimed?" I ask a bit worriedly. "I mean. Why would my dad want to claim me. I was told he left because I was a disappointment." Grover looks at me with a look of pure anger. "I don't know why anyone would say that. Your awesome. You saved my life (y/n), don't forget that. Besides, the gods swore after the titan war that they'd claim their children." I rub my hands together in circle motions. "A-alright then..." Grover grins, "C'mon, I think it's time you met Chiron and Mr. D."

We walk towards the largest cabin in camp. Grover called it the big house but it looked like a normal house to me. Knocking on the door, Grover and I are greeted by a centaur in a tweed coat with patches at the elbows. "Ah, Grover. I see you've brought the newest camper." He reaches his hand out in a semi formal manor. I take his hand and shake it. "My names Chiron, and yours must be..?" "(Y/n)..." I reply shyly. He smiles softly. "Ah yes, our newest camper. Grover and I will escort you to the Hermes cabin. But first, I believe you should meet Dionysus." I scrunch my fave up. "Isn't he the god of wine?" Chiron and Grover exchange glances at my disgusted look. "Er, Yeah." Grover says confusedly. "But he's totally cool. He forgets names every now and then, but he's still nice." I shrug. "I just hate alcohol. That's all..." Chiron chuckles. "Well, that's alright. Zeus forbid him from drinking alcohol when he was given his punishment to serve here for a hundred or so years." I laugh and Grover joins in nervously. "That's hilarious! Oh my gosh!" We reach the pavilion and are greeted by a disheveled looking man with brown/gold curly hair and a leopard print shirt. "Bah! Wish those Herpes (omfg yes!!) twins would stop stealing my nice glass cups. (I'm sorry stoll twin lovers. He's going to kill them... jk.) I keep having to buy new on-!?" He realized you three were standing there. He doesn't even acknowledge Grover and Chiron. Standing up, he makes his cards and glasses disappear. "(Y/n)?" I scrunch my nose up again. "How did you know my name? Are you Dionysus?" Nodding he walks over to me. Reaching a hand out, he touches my cheek. I'm obviously weirded out, so I do the logical thing: pull away from his touch. "I haven't seen you since you were born." He says with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Wait. What the heck?" I ask confusedly. "I'm your father, (y/n)."

Oh thank gods!! I finally finished!! It took me fice individual days to do this but it got done!! My arm hurts from all the typing!!! (Idk how. Lmao) but enjoy the stuff I wrote earlier down below! J'taime! 💚🦄👻😂😂😂💚💚💚
I just realized Chiron is somewhat like Toriel from undertale.

I wanna call him goat dad so bad now. Omg. You all can proceed to murder me now. 😶

Why does the last sentence remind me of guardians of the galaxy vol. 2? Oh yeah:
Peter: who the hell are you?
Douche le dad: oh. I thought my ruggedly good looks would've given it away by now.
Pater and company: *wtf no...*
Douche le dad: I'm your dad peter.