Chapter 8- Relationships Are Hard!

Start from the beginning

Braiden's POV~ Age 18

I couldn't help but stay after I heard Ryan scream then slam her door. Not sure whether or not to knock I decide to just sit outside her room. My heart is practically breaking when I hear her cry. How could I be so stupid? She told me she didn't have a boyfriend, kissed my cheek, and most importantly told me some of her past.

I just blew everything by basically telling her that I didn't care about anything she told me just because I was jealous. Yup, she was right I was jealous because I like her more than I probably should. Ryan doesn't deserve any of this. She's never done anything to anyone but has been through so much.

This girl is beautiful, feisty, sweet, but most importantly, she's real and I'm letting her slip through my fingers all due to the past. Just because someone hurt me before doesn't mean I'm going to let it happen again. I'm going to get Ryan back because she is definitely worth fighting for.

Ryan's POV~ Age 17

The tears stopped falling awhile ago, but I cant bring myself to go outside and risk running into Braiden. Bear comes over to me and starts rubbing his nose all over my face. Ya know, cats have a this reputation of being stuck up all the time, but they're actually very in tune with our emotions.

"What am I gonna do buddy? This is what I get for falling for someone I guess." I scratch behind his ears making him purr even more.

Quickly I place a kiss on his head then change into my work out clothes. The sadness from before has now turned to anger which I've got to get out. It's time to go punch some stuff.

After putting on my Nike, gray sports bra and black sweatpants I creep out of my room making sure Braiden isn't there. It's all clear so I head down to the gym then straight to the punching bags. My iPhone goes into the armband and I start blasting my Playlist drowning out everything that's happened the last few days.

"That self-centered son of a bitch!" I shout throwing my right fist into the bag causing it to fly backwards.

This is why I don't make friends or try to have relationships, it all ends up going badly. Now we have to see each other every day, how awkward is that going to be? He obviously hates me.

"I trusted him!" My leg connects this time causing the bag to fly back so it's almost vertical from me.

I settle into a rhythm feeling the anger and sadness slowly fade away. Left, right, kick, left right, kick.

"I-" punch, "told-" punch, "you-" punch "more-" punch, "than-" punch, "anyone!" I throw one last kick at the bag, releasing all the anger I have into it.

It flies back so far that the hook comes undone and the bag flies off.

"Ugh!" I scream, throwing myself on the mat.

Great, now I can't even finish training. Stupid Braiden, ruins everything for me.

"Looks like someone's fighting skills aren't doing so well." I look up to find a smirking Braiden standing in the corner with his arms crossed.

Did he actually just insult me? After everything he's done today, now this? I think to myself.

Quickly, I push myself off the ground and race towards him, practically about to burst from anger.