I spot my mom laying underneath a shady tree.

"Mom!" I call.

Her ears twitch. She sits halfway up while squinting her green eyes.

"Bahiya?" She questions.

I run up to her with much excitement. "Oh mom, I missed you so much!"

We both embrace for a big hug. Mom sheds tears. Not just any tears, but tears filled with happiness and joy.

"I missed you too baby." She smiles. She licks the top of my head. "How was your honeymoon?"

I sat down and nod. "It was great. We both had fun. I finally got a break away from those Queen lessons. Now I'm ready to get back to work!"

"That's good! Well, it looks like you won't be starting today. Queen Kiara had to leave with her husband. It was something very urgent that they had to meet up with Amwa at her tree. They wouldn't tell the Pride why. Kion is in charge until they both return. So for now, I guess you can relax again."

"Yeah, that's what Maha had told Makosa. Hmmm, I hope it's nothing serious or bad."

Mom lays back down. She licks her right paw. "Well, I'm sure Kiara and Kovu know what to do. They've served us peace and lots of protection. The circle of life so far hasn't been out of balance. It's probably just another hyena issue."

"Or that strange lion that was trespassing here a day or two before Makosa and I had gotten married." I said thinking, while laying down too.

"Oh speaking of that, there's a new rule. King Kovu doesn't want anyone leaving Pride Rock without an escort. That lion was back again earlier. He doesn't want to risk any Pride member hurt. That's why everyone is stayed put at home."

"It's always something..."

I shake my head. I'm not too surprised though. That lion has been a problem since the day he attacked King Kovu. Why does he keep coming back? What does he want? Hasn't he learned his lesson when we chased him off? Clearly not.

I got back up on my four paws. "Mom I'm going to go find Makosa and see what we can do to help come up with about that lion. I'm sure that's why Makosa had went to see Kion."

Mom looks unsure and worried. "I don't know sweetheart. This seems like a dangerous thing to do. Let Makosa, Kion, and Kovu solve this one."

"Mom I'm going to be future Queen one day. I need to show Makosa's parents how serious I am about this position. Showing up to the lessons isn't enough. Actions speak louder than words."

"You're right. Just be careful please!"

"I will."

I hug her before running up Pride Rock. There I find Kion and Makosa both sitting at the edge talking. Before interrupting, I stay quietly put ease-dropping on their conversation.

"So why did mom and dad go down to Amwa's tree. What's going on Uncle Kion??" Makosa asked, suspiciously.

"I'm not suppose to tell anyone this. Your my nephew so I guess you can keep a secret." Said Kion, looking very serious. "I had no idea you would return home today. I'm sure your parents will be delighted! Anyway, today I was suppose to be teaching Adia her first Lion Guard lesson. So I went out to go find her. When I did, I saw her with Chauna. That strange lion was with them. My natural instinct had told me to attack him which I did. I was terrified! I didn't know if he was going to kill my daughters. I had to protect them like any parent would do. I told Fuli to get your father while I held him down. When your father arrived, the lion had said something very weird..."

"Weird like what?"

"He called your father dad."

Makosa has a puzzled look across his face. He raises a brow, "What? Dad?? What in the hell..."

Kion shakes his head with a sigh. "Yeah I know. Very confusing and odd I do have to say..."

"That's impossible! Unless mother and father had a child hidden that I did not know about. Why would they keep that away from me?"

"Your parents wouldn't do that Makosa. Plus, your mother had only gave birth to two cubs. You and Heri. We all know Heri is dead. You can't bring someone back from the dead! That lion is probably just confused and got lost from his Pride."

"Maybe so..."

The two are now silent. Many thoughts are probably roaming through their heads as they try to process the difficult situation.

Wow. A lion is out there claiming King Kovu as his father? Queen Kiara did only have two sons. There was never another child. She wouldn't do that. You know, give a child up or something. Would she? Nah, that's crazy talk!

I walk up to them. "Hey guys! I couldn't help but to overhear your conversation. We should go to Amwa's tree with your parents Makosa. This is probably a good time where we step in."

Kion stood up and looked sternly at me. "No, the two of you cant. King Kovu made a rule that everyone have to stay at Pride Rock. It's dangerous. That mystery lion can be anywhere lurking around."

"No, Bahiya stays here. Uncle Kion you and I go to Amwa's tree. I'm sure Bahiya can be in charge of the Pride for a few minutes. My mother had taught her already of everything she knows. Trust me!" Said Makosa, standing up as well.

Kion looks very unsure at Makosa and I. Finally he gives in and walks away going down Pride Rock. "Alright, fine. Hopefully Kovu won't yell at me for listening to the two of you. Come on let's get to Amwa's tree quickly!"

Makosa jogs right behind Kion. I stand over Pride Rock's ledge, while watching them from above running across the plains.

I'm actually kind of pissed that I couldn't go with them. But watching the Pride shouldn't be hard or bad to do. That'll show Makosa's parents that I can handle it. I turn around walking down Pride Rock and going back to the lionesses.

I hope things are okay at Amwa's tree...