Chapter 5 - The unpleasant encounter

Sarah's POV

When I opened my eyes, my eyes met a pair of beautiful green eyes. Dimitri was staring at me, playing with a lock of my hair.

"Good morning, kiska." He said huskily, stroking my hair.

"Good morning." I gave him a radiant smile, stroking his cheek.

Dimitri held my hand and kissed my palm. He tightened his arms around me, pulling me into his chest and kissed my lips.

I was on top of him now. I cupped his cheeks, kissing him back. He moved his hand down along my bare body, pressing his bulge against my stomach. A little groan escaped from my mouth.

Our kiss was getting more passionate. He moved his hand down between my legs and pushed his two fingers inside me. I gasped, gripping his shoulders. He was kissing me roughly while his fingers were torturing me. He pulled his fingers out, leaving me empty. He lifted me up by my hips and slammed his length inside me.

I arched my back, moaning and started moving, placing my hands on his firm chest. He placed his hands on my hips, controlling my pace.

Our moans filled the room. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me, thrusting inside me roughly while kissing my neck. I gripped his hair, closing my eyes shut.

A few thrusts later, we came together, screaming each other's name out. I collapsed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled his length out of me.

I was still on top of him. He was stroking my hair.

When I opened my eyes, I was still laying on top of him.

Dimitri was sleeping peacefully; his arms wrapped around me. I kissed his lips, stroking his hair. He sighed, but he did not wake up. I buried my head into the crook of his neck, lying in silence, breathing his musky scent.

He blinked and opened his eyes. He smiled at me, kissing my hair.

"It feels good holding you in my arms." He murmured, tightening his arms around me, trailing his nose along my cheek.

"It feels good being in your arms." I confessed, kissing his lips. "But I need to take a shower." I added.

He nodded as he said. "I will order breakfast while you are taking a shower."

I nodded in agreement. He released me, letting me get up. I got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I wrapped the towel around me and walked out. Dimitri was talking on the phone, only in his boxers. I was staring at him, biting my lower lip. He was so sexy. I remembered his kisses, his touches.

He hung up and turned around. He roamed me from head to toe lustfully. He approached me and trailed his fingertip down from my cheek to my neck, to my arm. I closed my eyes as my body shivered in sensation.

What is he doing to me?

I couldn't control my body beside him.

"They brought breakfast. I will take a quick shower." He informed huskily and kissed my lips.

I put on a black skirt and a white tank top.

I was starving.

Dimitri walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. I felt an uncomfortable sensation between my legs. I bit my lower lip, staring at him.

He smirked and walked towards me. He cupped my cheeks in his hands, caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I like when you are blushing." He murmured in my ear and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

He put on his boxer and pants. He held my hand and headed us to the other room. We had breakfast together.

He was putting his shirt on in front of the mirror. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind, leaning my head against his back. He placed his hand on top of my hands and entwined our fingers.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. I trailed my hands on his bare chest. He closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes, he was looking into my eyes lustfully.

"Let me button your shirt up." I murmured; he nodded without taking his eyes off me.

I started buttoning up his shirt. He was staring at me.

"Done." I pulled back, smiling.

"Thank you." He said, stroking my cheek. "See you later, kiska." He added and kissed my lips.

"See you later."

He winked at me and left.

I woke up with my phone ringtone. I grabbed my phone. There was a message from Dimitri.

'Good morning, kiska. Miss you.'

I smiled as I read his message.

'Good morning. Miss you, too.'

I sent it and put my phone down on the bedside table. I got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom.

I put on a navy blue dress and did my hair.

Today Dimitri was busy. I decided to go shopping.

After having breakfast with my father, I went to my suite. I took my bag and left.

I got out of the taxi in front of the shopping mall. After finishing shopping, I decided to go to the cafe at the mall; I was tired, and I wanted to drink something.

When I walked into the cafe, I saw Dimitri at the cafe.

He was talking to a blond woman

He was talking to a blond woman. I couldn't see her face. Her back was turned to me. They were talking, laughing.

The woman stroked his cheek. He put his hand on top of her hand on the table, smiling at her.

I felt dizzy. My legs were frozen. I couldn't breathe anymore.

Suddenly, a little girl ran towards him. Dimitri smiled at the little girl and picked up her, placing her on his lap.

He tickled the little girl, making her giggle. The little girl had light brown hair with a pair of green eyes. A pair of familiar green eyes like Dimitri's.

I gasped.

No! No! No!

My legs were trembling. I looked at them. They were laughing happily. I placed my hand on the wall for support.