Chapter Seven: The Fights to come

"Stiles fight him!" Scott growled, he was hesitant about fighting the dark angel. Of course he knew he could probably hold him off some, but beat, no Scott knew he couldn't beat him. Even if Scott could beat him, killing something that looked like Stiles wasn't something Scott could do.

"Stiles. Is. Gone.!" The dark angel spat out spit flying from his mouth as he informed the alpha this, " And he's never coming back!"

Scott then jumped down from the small balcony and without hesitating stormed forward. The dark
Angel laughed darkly as he tossed the sword away and met Scott with a run.

Scott quickly ducked underneath the dark angel sliding to the ground, trying to take his legs out. Instead the dark angel reacted quicker than light, his leg stomping down on Scott's clawed hand, his other winding backwards before smashing Scott in the face sending him across the garage.

Rising from the ground, and now pissed off Scott stood before letting out a mighty roar.

He stormed forwards this time leaping in the air as he did as the dark angel smirked at him

>>>

Stiles found himself staring at himself, not really him or anything but the cold pale image of himself. He has sprinted around town trying to find away to re control his mind but it was useless. Or so he thought.

Deciding to lay out road spikes from the sheriffs station along a road, he saw his Jeep driving fast down the road. It's tires popped, and it skidding out of control led to him standing nearly ten yards from void.

"It's over Stiles, even if you wanted to regain control you could never."
"I don't want control," Stiles spat out raising the pistol he had also conveniently grabbed from the sheriffs station, "I want to end this."
"Ending me means you die as well Stiles, we're connected. In here," Void said pointing towards the heart.

Not even hesitating Stiles pulled the trigger until he was out of bullets right towards voids chest. He didn't flinch as the bullets embedded him, he just sighed and smirked at the boy.
"You didn't really think that was going to work did you?"

Stiles smirked back, " No, but I didn't feel a thing. Which means your threat about us is still being connected is wrong."

Voids eyes burned with rage and panic at the same time.
"Clever aren't you?" Void asked angrily.
"Yeah, and powerful," Stiles snarled his eyes burning red.

>>>

Chaos was erupted over the field as angels and demons killed each other. Michael and Gabriel stood back to back, easily destroying the knights of hell along with any demon that came their way.

Cutting a path towards the devil, they knew that everything counted on them killing him. Lucifer may be there brother but they were done with it. Father wanted him dead, tired of him destroying everything created. Now it was time for a new coming, a new world without Lucifer roaming it.

Finally they found him, waiting for them a small smirk on his face.
"You think you'll be able to kill me?" Lucifer asked.
"That's the idea duh," Gabriel responded angrily, " Now accept your death with dignity or im just going to rip your feathers off by one."

"We'll see about that," Lucifer snarled a blade falling into each his hands.
"Oh how cute," Gabriel said before about eight of him appeared around Lucifer all with a smirk.

"Are we going to stand around here all day or what Mikey? I have some ass whopping to do," All the Gabriel's asked at once.
"Let's kill the bastard," Michael snarled his eyes glowing before flying forwards.

Short chapter I know, but originally I had all three fights in this chapter and it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long. So I decided that I was going to put all the lead up to the fights and then give each there own special little chapter.  One will get two, and with this it extends the story a little more because honestly  there's not much left in this story. But a plot twist is coming next chapter updates are back sorry it took so long I had to revise this story a lot so it wouldn't come off lazy.

Also no promises on a happy ending... jk or am I? Just depends if I decide to stretch out the series to a fourth book or not but it's looking at this being the finale of the series. It's about 70% 30% we'll just have to see. Hope you liked the chapter