Chapter 46

Y'all, I got the best idea for the ending of this entire series. I know this ENTIRE series has been crazy so I knew I had to go out with a bang, something that would throw you guys off and snatch your edges! lmao You guys are gonna be so shocked at the end of this book, maybe even a little mad too lol

DON'T FORGET TO READ HEIRESS AND SHARE IT!

Theodore III

I took a deep breath as I climbed the porch steps of Pops' house that Mama was now living in. Ever since I set Milan up in that hotel a few days ago, I really haven't heard from her. I heard from her the first day because she was begging me to come over and sleep with her. I was ignoring her texts until she started sending me naked pictures of herself. That's when I told her to stop using her phone in case my parents are tracking it. I doubt they're smart enough to think about tracking her phone but we just had to be cautious because I know how dangerous they can get when they're together.

I haven't heard from Milan, other than that first day in the hotel though, which is a good thing. I don't want anything to do with her anymore but it's good to know she's finally listening to me about not using her phone. I just wonder what she's been doing for almost a week without a phone though. She's gotta be bored as hell.

But I was at their house because Mama called me over all frantically about something exciting she had to tell me. Knowing my parents, it's probably more of their bull shit so I took my time coming over here. I wasn't going to rush to their side just because I'm their only child. Normally, they'd call Lindsey, their favorite child, to tell her any news they had and it was her responsibility to spread it to the rest of the family. But now that Lindsey's locked up, I'm not about to be the family messenger. I got my own shit to worry about and it doesn't involve my parents' high school ass relationship.

Mama pulled the door open looking horrible. Well, horrible for her. I'm used to Mama always wearing a face full of makeup to hide the scars she had from her breakouts. Mama's so damn crazy she breaks out since she's always putting herself into somebody else's drama and stressing herself out. She always has her hair done too but it just looked like she had it pulled back while pieces were flying out of the ponytail. Normally with Mama, there's never a piece of hair out of place. And her clothes were so wrinkled and dingy looking.

I sighed. I really hope she's not going through another one of her breakdowns because I don't feel like baby sitting her mental issues. That's Lindsey's job. She has more interactions with my parents so she should be the one taking care of them, not me.

"Are you off your meds?" I asked before she could even greet me, causing her to scrunch up her face.

"What did you say to me?"

"You look bad, so I'm assuming you're off your meds," I said as I walked past her and walked inside of their house. "You know, the doctors make you take them pills for a reason. It's not just so you can be cute of whatever. You need them things Mama."

Mama rolled her eyes. "Of course I know I'm on them for a reason!"

"So, are you taking them?"

"Hell yeah!"

I smirked, not believing her. "So, why you look like that then? Where's your makeup? Why is your hair standing all over ya damn head? And why are you dressed so basic?"

Mama frowned. "What? So I'm off my medication because I'm not all dressed up? It's 8 in the morning Theodore, and it takes time to look as good as I do but this is me in rare form. Plus, I had a very long night. That's actually what I called you over about."

"If you called me over to tell me anything about you and your ex husband's sexcapades, I don't wanna hear nothing about it. You know Ion like that old ass nigga," I shook my head. "Matter fact, since you wanna talk about sex, can we talk about how y'all smashed in my bed? I had to throw my bed and comforter and sheets out because I was so damn disgusted. When am I gonna get a new mattress or at least compensation for it?"