Chapter 11 & Updates

I just wanted to start this off by thanking all of you guys who've been supporting me for so long, and even through that little publishing fiasco, still remained supportive. As far as the company I was published with...I won't speak about what happened until my contract is officially finished with them. But just be aware, publishing and working under a company wasn't all it cracked up to be.

But college is treating me well guys. It's so much fun. I hope everybody is doing good in school, at work or whatever it is you guys are doing right now. lol What are you guys doing? Are you in school? Are you working? Tell me because I feel like I haven't talked to you guys in months! lol

Nicole

I pulled the door to my condo open and scrunched up my face when I saw Theodore and Princess standing in front of me with suitcases

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, confused.

Princess smiled. "Hey Mommy."

"Yeah, address my daughter before you start asking questions."

I frowned. I hate Theodore. "Hello Princess," I replied before looking over at him. "Is that good?"

"It could be better. Look, don't address my daughter like you gotta issue with her. You gotta issue with me so save the attitude when you're talking to her Nicole. A'ight?"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I can talk to her however I wanna talk to her. I have the right to be upset since she hasn't come to see me in days."

"I'm sorry Mommy, we've been busy."

Theodore sighed as he wrapped his arm around Princess and pulled her close to him. "You don't need to apologize baby girl. Your Mom's a stupid ass bitch."

"Fuck you Theodore. Don't make it seem like I'm a bad parent when I'm doing the best I can to prove for my daughter. It's your fault for never letting her see me except for once a week. How come I can't see my daughter as much as I want to see her?"

"Because you don't give a damn about her. You never have! The only reason you got pregnant was 'cause your broke ass thought I was gonna take care of you but you really fucked yourself over Nicole. I'm not taking care of a grown ass woman, especially when she ain't even taking care of the child she helped make. And I never said you couldn't see her. You choose not to see her but that's all right. Where we're going, she won't miss you anyways."

I scrunched up my face. "You can't take my daughter away from me. It's in our custody agreement."

"No, that's for you. I'm the only person taking care of her and the courts know that. I can take my daughter where ever I wanna take her and you honestly don't have to know where I take her since you aren't supposed to be around her unless it's a supervised visit. I choose to let you be around my daughter out of the kindness of my heart."