Chapter 18

The new semester starts on the 9th, so this might be the last update for about a week or so but I'll definitely be trying my hardest to update this weekend since it's a long weekend.

Theodore III

I pulled up to my crib and was shocked to see a car parked outside. Nobody should be here since Jaz was gone this morning and nobody's coming here to see me except for Donny and this isn't his car. He wouldn't be riding around in an Escalade. I pulled up in the driveway and turned around to Princess, who was really paying the car no attention.

"Beautiful," I called out, getting her attention. "Do me a favor and sit in the car for a few minutes while I do something. Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah."

"A'ight, just sit tight."

I climbed out of my car and pulled my glock out with me just in case this was Banga and his crew. Goldie told me what went down the other day and I was pissed off. I'm glad I sent Trent over to help but I'm mad at him for not handling a little nigga like Banga and his friends. And if he wasn't going to handle Banga, then he should've kidnapped him and bought him to me so I could end his life. Now, I got this nigga freely walking around the city.

I approached the back of the car and looked through the back and didn't see anybody in the car. I scrunched my face as I looked at the license plate. It was a Georgia license plate. Who the hell could this be? I came around the side of the car and peaked inside and didn't see anybody. Whoever it is, is in my house so Jaz must know them. I sucked my teeth before locking my glock and stuffing it into my pants. Who the hell she got up in my crib? I told her ass don't be inviting niggas over. I moved out of the condo because I don't want people knowing where I lay my head. I didn't move to be in the same predicament.

I pulled the back door of my Bentley Continental GT open and Princess climbed out. "Who's car is that Daddy?" she asked as we walked up to the house.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."

"Is it Auntie Jazmine's boyfriend?" she giggled but I just smacked my lips.

"Ion know. Ain't no boys supposed to be in my house," I told her.

I helped Princess up the steps before I followed behind her so I could unlock the door. As soon as I opened the door, I could hear talking and laughing coming from the living room but the voices didn't sound familiar. I gripped on to Princess' hand tighter as we walked through the house to the living room and I was shocked to see Jazmine's parents sitting on the couch with her.

Heeeeeeeeeeell nah. I don't feel like dealing with her thirsty ass Mama or her crazy ass Daddy today. I got shit to do and I don't feel like keeping shit on the low. After Mocha disrespected my baby girl, I've been heated and seeing Jazmine's parents here haven't made my mood any better. If anything, it pissed me off even more because now I gotta keep my mouth shut since they like to throw our kind behind bars.

"Theodore, is that you?" Mrs. Hart beamed as soon as she saw me.

I slightly smiled, still standing in the door way with Princess right beside me. "Hey Mrs. Hart," I smiled at her before I turned to her husband. "Mr. Hart. How are you all doing?"

"Wait, so it's true. You live here with Jazmine?" Mrs. Hart asked, completely disregarding my question.

"Uhm yeah."

"And who's this beautiful little girl? Is this Princess?"

"Yeah, this is my daughter Princess."

Mrs. Hart walked up to me and stood over Princess before she stuck her hand out. "Hi Princess. I'm Aunt Lisa."

Princess smiled as she shook Mrs. Hart's hand. "Hi."