Taking Them

Edited....

(Alisha's Pov)

The guy's eyes stayed glued to mine, as I stood up in front of him.
He smirked showing me a small dimple on his left cheek.

For a second I stood mesmerized, only just realising that I did, in fact, know this guy.

I opened my mouth, trying to utter out the words I needed to say.

"Aw babe, cat got your tongue?"
He said tauntingly.

"I..I know you," I said, a small smile of realisation formed on my lips.

"Oh!, you do,do you?."
"who am I then". Said Carter, as he leaned towards me.

"Your Carter Ryder, you model for 'Just Male Model's', am I correct?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

Carter smiled a real actual smile.

"Well little lady, you are in fact spot on, so now that you know who I am I will be leaving."

"With my undergarments?" I questioned.

"Uh, yeah, I'll be taking these." He said, raising them above his head, before turning around and heading towards my window, which was wide open, letting in the cool breeze.

I followed behind, waiting for the opportunity to snatch back my undergarments and catch him off guard.

"Well, this is goodbye, for now, my darling, don't be sad."
Carter said smugly, raising two fingers under my chin and tilting my head to look up at him.

"We will see each other, sooner than you think."

Then without a second thought, he briefly brushed his warm lips over mine, before I could even relish in the thought of his lips on mine, his warmth was gone.

I was left feeling lost, cold and wanting more, more specifically wanting him.