Ch.6 Untold?

Skye: "Huh? Where am I?" She said then noticing that she was tied up.

Marshall: "I see you have awoken, babe."

Skye: "YOU!" She said angry.

Marshall: "I have a name you know."

Skye: "Why Marshall? Why did you make Chase believe that you saved his life when in fact you didn't!"

Marshall: "At first I was simply wanting to use him for fun. But then you came into the picture. I knew I had no chance with him in the way. You fell in love with Chase the moment you saw him! I knew it was a matter of time before you would make him fall for you."

Skye: *growls*

Marshall: "So, I made Chase only see you as a teammate. But you messed it up. You started to hang out in secret, write notes, go to dances, he even started to tell you secrets. And before you knew it...he fell for you. That fool. You are suppose to be mine! Not Chase's. But before you guys went any further I reminded him of the blizzard."

Skye: "Yeah. Then you used him to get to me. You made him hurt my feelings, made me confused, made me be alone."

Marshall: "Exactly. When you finally came crashing down and ended up leaving Chase, I would be there. But no. You just LOVE Chase don't you?"

Skye: "Yes I do." She said confidentiality. "And no matter what you do you can't control his feelings."

Marshall: "That's what you think."

Skye: "What?"

Marshall: "You think this is over? It's just starting."

Skye: "No because as soon as you let me go I'm going to tell Chase everything!"

Marshall: "Yeah that's what I thought but Skye let me ask you one thing. Since you know I didn't save Chase's life then that just leaves another question unsolved." *leans way to close to Skye* "Who did?"

Skye: "So...I'll still tell people regardless."

Marshall: *chuckles* "You wouldn't if you knew the pup."

Skye: "Wait you know the pup?"

Marshall: "Of course. I was there, remember?"

Skye: "Well yeah but-." She was cut off by a kiss from him.

Marshall: "Just listen...you know very well that yes even if I do know what the pup looks like, I don't exactly may know who they are."

Skye: "I still don't think why you think I shouldn't tell people?"

Marshall: "Isn't it obvious, Skye my sweet."

Skye: "Don't call me that!"

Marshall: *smirks*

Skye: "Wait, what's obvious?"

Marshall: "Ha. Do you know what happens when someone saves your life? Especially if it's Chase's?"

Skye: "What?" She said rather nervous.

Marshall: "He tries to repay the favor. Because it all has to do with his code." He said in a mocking tone. "But in the process he gets to know you a little better..."

Skye: "I still don't get it."

Marshall: "All I'm saying that if he ever does find the pup who saved his life, he would...hang out with them a lot in secret, I don't know maybe talk to them..."

Skye: "Skip to your point." She said annoyed.

Marshall: "He is going to fall in love."

Skye: "What?! No. How about you? He didn't."