Edward and Bellas Wedding

Rebekah and I were talking with Emily while the boys ate we were discussing her wedding she wanted us to help her on what she didn't know. When we were done we walked to the boys and sat down on our mates laps. Paul looked at me. "Am I your chair?" He asked drawing attention because whenever he does this it ends hilariously. "Yep. Cause your my lap dog." I said pinching his cheeks. Howls of laughter filled the room while he growled. "See the doggy growls." I said egging him on. More laughter. He was glaring daggers now but everyone knows he won't do anything because he's calmer around me. "You're so screwed now." He said and he got up and threw me over his shoulder while everyone was wolf whistling. "Get some!" Quil yelled, I caught my hand on the door frame. "He will! You on the on the other hand have to wait fourteen years!" I said smirking while everyone was dying of laughter, Paul almost dropped me. "We can call you Virgin Queen!" I continued. He looked mad. "I'm a boy." He yelled. "You sure? You act all girly with those tea party's and tiaras. Have fun. I know we will." I said and let go letting him drag me to his house leaving Emily's in laughter and a embarrassment and ticked off wolf.
When I got home that night Alice was making us get stuff ready. When the sun was up I was to go get Bella. I pulled up in my White Porsche. Edward made good on his promises when Alice and I babysat Bella and Alice got a Yellow one and I got White with Red seats. I knocked on the door and Charlie answered and an eye crinkling smile lit up his face when he saw me. I smiled back and he told me Bella was upstairs. I walked up and through open the door. Edward was watching Bella read. "Taxi service for Miss Swan compliments of Alice and wedding preparations!" I said in an authoritative voice. We cracked up laughing and Edward chuckled. "Hey Ed. Time to go. Bye bye now. You must try on suit one more time." I told him dragging Bella out while he jumped through the window. We said a quick bye to Charlie and left. "I see you got one too?" Bella asked more like stated. "Well we did babysit you." I said and sped down the highway to my house. She shook her head. When we got home Alice had me go to Emmett and Rosalie to help get trees for aisles. Emmett and I carried them on our shoulders while Rosalie carrier a small one in front of her. "Where do you want 'Em boss?" Em called. "On either side of the aisle." She answered helping Bella almost face plant in 6-inch heels. "You should've gave her shorter ones there too big for her. All though I'll take them if you don't want them." I said and Bella looks hopeful while Alice gave us stern glares. I blocked my mind and turned my shield on while Rose was talking. Thank God I already switched out her shoes with sandals she would've never made it out alive. "What aisle?" Rose questioned. Bad Idea. "Does no one have vision?" Alice squealed. Told ya. I put mine where she directed. "You. Go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order from sister-zilla over there." I said to Bella and we both looked to Alice who swiftly turned and glared at us while giggled. She changed into her sneakers and gave me her heels. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow so you won't need to where these beautiful death traps. Be quiet she'll kill me again." I said quietly so Alice wouldn't here she wouldn't know because she can't get in. She nodded and sent me a grateful look and I smiled pushing her and pointing towards Edward who's looking at everything. I went back to decorations and was joined by Rebekah. "This is so different. I finally have a family who cares and loves for me and actually shows it. You and I both know it's not like this with just the six of us. Elijah betrayed Nik. Kol was killed by Elena and someone will no doubt bring him back. Finn is dead. Nik is obsessed with hybrids. You started a new life away from Nik and everyone but still kept contact. I was loyal to everyone and they left except you. You and everyone I've met here are all I have. Thank you for welcoming me into your family, your the greatest sister anyone could ask for." She said with tears in her eyes, I hugged her. "You will always be welcome with me and my family and they feel the same. Your the new daughter and sister. Plus you have a boyfriend that's actually lasted for more that an hour without getting murdered." We chuckled. "You're apart of this family whether you liked it or not and if Nik or anyone else doesn't like it they can kiss our asses. We don't give a damn. This is our family. This is your family." I said and we heard clapping we turned around and most of the family was there with smiles and the women even Rose had tears in there eyes. "We agree with Vanessa. You are apart of our family. We actually wanted to ask you if you would like to change your name to Mikealson-Cullen?" Carlisle asked, Esme agreeing. "You all really want me?" She sale sand it broke my heart. Her family loves her but they don't show it unless you're Nik who daggers her because he cares about her safety but it always come off wrong. We all agreed that she should be welcomed. "It's now official. You are Rebekah Mikealson-Cullen." Esme handed her a paper and she looked confused. "Alice." I said answering her unasked question. We all looked to the pixie who grinned and waved and we chuckled. "Okay. Time to get back to work!" Alice cheered and we all groaned and I rolled my eyes. "Wait to go Ali you had to ruin the moment." I said walking to where I was told to go.