Chapter 3 - If You Didn't Believe

Start from the beginning

"I'm just drunk" I said and he started to smirk again. "Shh" I joked.

"Make me" he teased me. I put my hand on his jaw and pressed my lips against his. He put his hand on my bare thigh as we made out. I have a dress on so my thighs are obviously showing. He moved his other arm to around my waist and pulled me even closer. His hand started to travel up, but I quickly put my hand on his to stop him. He pulled his lips away a little bit to talk. "What's wrong, baby?" He mumbled against my lips. I opened my eyes to see that smirk on his face.

"We can wait till we get home" I said back quietly. "Not in the car" I said with a giggle. He moved his hand to my jaw and kissed my lips softly. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"You're so beautiful" he said then kissed my lips once more.

"I love you" I told him quietly.

"I love you too" he said back then I leaned my head against his shoulder. We have about a twenty minute drive till we get home.

***

I heard the piano playing as I walked down the dark hallway. It's three in the morning and I woke up to Justin not being in the room. So I came down here to check and heard the piano. My feet hit the cold tile flooring with every step. I saw the light coming from our music room as I got closer. I turned into the room and there he was playing the piano. He stopped once he saw me.

"Did I wake you?" He asked me concerned.

"No" I answered as I shook my head. I slowly walked over to him and sat down next to him. When I looked over at him, he was already looking at me. He kissed my cheek softly. "Sing to me?" I asked as he put his hands back on the keys. He gave a small smile and nodded.

"Did you hear what I was playing? You want me to sing that?" He asked as he moved one want to brush some hair out of my face.

"Believe?" I asked as I started to smile and he nodded. "Yeah. I haven't heard you sing that since tour"

"I couldn't sleep and I felt like this song is something that has helped me through struggles when we were on tour because you know it's about my beliebers and strength and well, you already know. But basically where I'm going with this is, since my arrest I felt like I lost a lot of fans, but then I remembered I lost fans, not Beliebers. The way they stood outside that jail to be there for me, the support I have been getting since that telling me to be strong. I-I just- they mean the world to me, you know. And this song is a reminder of it. So I came down here and wanted to play it." He explained to me and I smiled so wide. He truly has so much love for his Beliebers and it makes me so extremely happy.

"They love you and they will always support you. No matter what happens" I told him and he nodded with a closed mouth smile. He put both hands back on the piano and started to play.

"I don't know how I got here, uh
I knew it wouldn't be easy But your faith in me was so clear
It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor, You knew one day I would be standing tall, Just look at me now"

I just smiled over at him as he sang. I swear I could spend every minute of every day doing this.

"Cause everything starts from something
But something would be nothing
Nothing, if your heart didn't dream with me
Where would I be if you didn't believe?
Believe
There were days when I was just broken
You know, there were nights when I was doubting myself, But you kept my heart from folding"

He smiled over at me quickly, before continuing.

"It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor You knew one day I would be standing tall Just look at us now Cause everything starts from something
But something would be nothing Nothing, if your heart didn't dream with me Where would I be if you didn't believe?
Believe"

**Instagram**

@jamiecollins : whats sleep?

Liked by @ryanbutler, @madisonbeer and 1530 others

Comments Disabled
_______________

"Can I ask you why you disable the comments on every picture you post of me or with me?" Justin asked me with a laugh. We are in bed now and he just saw what I posted before while we were downstairs.

"Because I don't even want to deal with bad comments about why you shouldn't be with me or that I'm using you and you know all the other shit" I told him with a smile. He shook his head.

"You just can't let it get to you. I know it's easier said than done, but you just can't read the comments on those type of pictures" he said back. I nodded understanding.

"You know I'm sensitive" I joked and he chuckled.

"It's okay, babe" he said and wrapped his arm around me. He locked his phone and put it on the nightstand. "So I was thinking something" he said as he faced me again.

"What's up?"

"We should make another song together. That'd be cool" he told me.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm down actually, but I don't think I will be able to write good. I've never wrote a song" I said with a giggle and he smiled.

"Well I can help with that. But if you're down then that's great. It would be fun" he said back.

"Yeah let's do it" I said back excitedly.