New Life: Justin Bieber: Squeal to In Love With My Best Friend - Chapter 1

Here is the second book, enjoy!!

P.S: this is the bizzle era ;)
_________________________

It has been over a year now since Justin and I moved into this beautiful home in California. It's been an amazing experience and I've loved every single of it. I've made new friends although I miss mine back home very much. It's been a crazy yet such a fun year.

Over this past year, Justin went onto his second tour and I got to go with him the entire time. It was so amazing. Traveling with him and experiencing all these places around the world was beautiful. The tour ended two month ago now. We have been just relaxing at home recently. It's been so nice. Our relationship has been amazing. Life has been so great.

Today, it is so beautiful outside. I'm in the pool by myself because Justin has been out all morning. So I been just relaxing. I heard the back door slid open making me turn around quickly. I smiled once I saw Justin walk outside also smiling. He already had his bathing suit on and no shirt.

"Swimming alone, baby?" He asked me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Joining me?" I asked and he started running towards the pool making me laugh. He jumped into the pool right by me splashing me completely. My jaw dropped and when Justin came back above water he started to laugh hard.

"Do you want to come with me to the studio later?" Justin asked me as he swam closer to me. I nodded quickly.

"Of course" I said back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so there was no room between us anymore. "I been out here all day just relaxing. You should try it" I joked and he laughed and shook his head.

"I know. I don't know how to just relax" he said back and then pressed his lips against mine. "I missed you today" he said before kissing me again. I woke up this morning and he was already gone so this is my first time seeing him today.

"I missed you too" I said back smiling.

"So I'm thinking about going to Miami with the guys next week" he told me.

"Guys trip?" I asked him with a little smile.

"I mean yeah, but if you want to come, please do" he said making me smile more. "I'm being serious, you can come. I'll miss you too much if you don't" he added and I giggled as his hands travelled to my sides.

"I don't want to ruin guy time." I told him and he frowned.

"You could never. But just think about it, okay? You know you're welcome to come." He said and I nodded. "Plus I know how much you'll miss me" he said as he started to smirk. He moved his hands to my face and cupped my hands in his hands so I moved my arms to around his torso.

"I will miss you" I said with a giggle. "But I'll be fine. I can always have Madison come stay here with me" I told him.

Madison is a girl that I had met here, through Justin actually because him and Scooter found her singing on YouTube so she is famous now as well and I have became very close with her since we met. She's one of my best friends now. I have met so many amazing people here.

I'm also really close with these two guys who do YouTube just like I do. They are so funny and so kind to me, and thankfully Justin really likes them too.