"Yeah. I brought some stuff." Allison said.

"Oh thanks."

"Anytime." she says and hands me a bag.

I jump on one leg into the bathroom and pulled out what she had in the bag. A red Jack Willis t-shirt and jean shorts.

I pulled the shorts on carefully over my cast and took of the ugly white hospital gown and pulled on my shirt. I went back into the rrom, once again hopping on my good leg.

"Okay, here." The nurse said adjusting the crutches to my height.

"Thanks so much." I say giving her the hospital gown in return.

"No problem."

She leaves and I quickly brush my hair and head out of the room with Louis.

"Wow. This is wierd." I say getting used to the feel of them.

"Yeah I bet. I can always carry you." he says and smirks.

We reach the elevators and it opens right away and we walk in.

"Thank you Louis." I say resting my head on his shoulder.

"For what?"

"Bringing me here."

"No need to thank me babe. I couldn't see you in pain."

I smiled at his thoughtfulness. What a wonderful boyfriend he was.

*******************************************************************

I never felt so good to leave the hospital. I was outside, fresh air instead of the crappy smell of hospital sanitation and sick people.

"What do you want to do?" Louis asked as we walked alone to his car.

"Go home."

"My house or yours?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Let's go to your place. Then I can just leave or whatever."

"Sounds like a plan, but you can stay forever if you want." I say and smile.

"I might take up that offer."

We both laughed and turned on the radio in the car as we drove off.

Here's the one and only, One Direction! What Makes You Beautiful for all those girls out there.

I turn up the volume, balsting the music, singing along.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ai'nt hard to tell, you don't know-o-oh you don't know your beautiful!" We both sang.

The drive wasn't long and just as we pulled in my driveway, the song ended and we walked into the house laughing.

"That was fun."

"It was." Louis says.

"How do I get upstairs?"

"I carry you." he says lifting me up bridal style and marches up the stairs my room.

"Thanks." I say and hop over to my laptop.

I turned on my computer to check Facebook and Twitter, and to my surprise everyone knew about my leg.

"How'd they find out?"

"I tweeted."

"Oh." I scroll through everything looking for anything good. Nothing really.

But someone sent me a link saying I need to check it out. So I clicked on it.

Katlyn Collins, sister of Rachel Collins who is dating superstar Louis Tomlinson admitts to starting the rumor about Rachel being pregnant. She says-

"I think she deserved it in a way because she purposely wen tbehind my back when she knew I loved Louis. Well, not really love because I don't know him, but I really loved the band. I wanted someway to get back at her, but I guess this wasn't the right way to do it."

So there you have it, the rumor was false. Louis tweeted it wasn't true also sparking another controversy in addition to Ari and Zayn's break-up and Alexa Anderson cheating on Liam Payne.

I couldn't believe it. My own sister. She told a lie that not only made me very upset, but that the whole world believed. Everyone who hated me already hated me more because of the revenge Katlyn wanted on me.

"Katlyn started the rumor." I say to Louis totally expressionless.

"No way."

"Look for yourself." I say and hand him my laptop. He reads and I can tell he's disgusted.

"I want to talk to Katlyn. Can we go see her?" I ask.

"Yeah. Where is she?"

"At her friend Miranda's. It's just a couple blocks away."

"Yeah, let's go." he says and carries me back downstairs.

We get in the car and drive to Miranda's house.

"This is it?" Louis asks pulling in the driveway.

"Yeah. I'll be right back." I grab my crutches and walk to her door and knock.

Miranda's mom opens the door and smiles.

"Hi Rachel. What can I do for you?"

"Is Katlyn here?"

Her smile fades. "No, I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Since she moved out of your house, she didn't have anywhere to go. So the police took her and I think she's in a foster home."

"Oh my god."

"I'm so sorry."

"Do you know where she is?" I resist the urge to cry.

"I don't."

"No. No. No." I say sliding against the wall of the porch.

"Rachel, are you okay?" Louis says running up to me.

Miranda appears behind her mom and screams.

"Oh my gosh! It's Louis Tomlinson! On my porch!"

"Hi." he says and waves.

"No, I'm not okay Louis."

"What happened?"

"Katlyn is gone. In a foster home. And I don't know where she is."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duh duh duh! :) Muhaha I'm so evil aren't I?

Next Chapter: Where is Katlyn and what happened?

Next Update: Not tomorrow, because I have my school dance and not Saturday because I'm going to my friend Allison's house. And yes, she is Allison because this is a fictional story and she likes Harry.

Picture: The awesome Jack Willis shirt I found on their website. Pretty cool huh?

Video: What Makes You Beautiful Video :) God, I NEVER get tired of it.

I hope that chapter wasn't too short! I'll try to update Sunday! And I'll post all about the dance too. So! Don't forget to comment, vote, fan and add to your libraries! :)

~Lizzie :) xxx