I began with the wall outside his room where I taped the air horn onto.
Smiling in accomplishment, I ran into his toilet where I exchanged his soap with a woman's sweet rose smelling soap. I did the exact same thing with his perfume. Swiftly taking his alarm clock, I unscrewed the sound device at the bottom of his clock.

I remembered he once told me that he placed his music playlist into his alarm clock which would be the alarm tune that he woke up to every morning. I switched his recorded music with my tape, snickering at the how his expression would actually be like when he woke up.

Taking out the ceramic bowl from my bag, I filled it up with warm water and placed it onto Dante's nightstand before dipping his hand into it.

He'll definitely think he had wet dreams...

I just had one last thing to do, it was something I was looking forward to. Searching for his garage keys, I took them and sneaked into his front lawn.

Placing the key into the keyhole, the doors opened to reveal his greatest treasure—his sexy motorbike.
I swear I heard angels singing the moment I laid my eyes on it.

"I'm so sorry..." I muttered in pity before pulling out the sticky post-it pads which were made out of many colours.

Using my amazing ninja skills, I pasted each post-it pad around the entire motorbike. Thinking twice, I decided to secure it better with an extra layer of tape to make sure it didn't come off.

Taking a step back, I sighed in joy at the sight of the now colorful motorbike with purple, pink, yellow, green, orange and blue sticky notes on it.

Before leaving, I left him a little message since I knew he would need a hint on who actually pranked him. Seriously you always need to help Danny Boy, I mean his IQ is lower than his age for sure.

Sneaking out, I closed the garage door as quickly as possible before rushing back to his room to return the keys. My plan was officially done! It may have not been the best prank but it was a huge achievement for me since I usually failed terribly at everything.

The room was still extremely dark, I couldn't even see clearly what was before me. ' Just return the key ', I constantly recited in my head.
Placing the key on his table which gave a quite jingle, I hurried across his room to grab my bag.

Having my eyes glued onto my bag pack, I hadn't notice the cup of paintbrushes lying aimlessly on his floor.

With just a slight tip, the brushes came rolling across his floor. Each of his four paint brushes rolling towards different directions, I squinted my eyes to see.

I froze to an awkward position, with my hands in the air while standing on one foot. Hearing the bed squeak slightly, I turned my head slowly to come upon the usual quiet snores once more.

Heaving a sigh of relief, I switched on the torchlight which beamed from my phone. Grabbing the first three paint brushes that came in sight, my eyes wandered across beneath his desk.

Pulling out what I thought would be the last paintbrush, a book tumbled out along with the paintbrush I was looking for.

I was planning on leaving straight after I returned the paintbrushes to its original place but I couldn't bear to leave the book.

I was never a fan of books or anything to do with words, but the cover caught me. Looking closer, I realized that it was a drawing album. A bronze eagle badge was embedded into the cover of the album. It looked similar to the necklace Dante always had on.

Prying the album open, I shone my torchlight. The first picture to appear before my eyes made me gasp quietly, my hand clamping over my mouth almost immediately.

What the...?

I couldn't believe what the picture depicted. Before my eyes, was a lady  wearing a blood red dress. With her arm on a guy's shoulder, he wore a black tuxedo and a dazzling smile. They were dancing, that I was sure of.  At the corner, in the shadows, stood a man with a mask in the motion of adding something into the wine.

The masked man wasn't the scare, instead the couple gave me the chills.

Is that Jeremy and I...?

===========
// 😻 Heyy loves!! 😻 //

I'm really sorry for the late update guys😩, I was having my exams and I couldn't use my phone to update but NOW I'M BACK!

So how did you find this chapter?

So are you...

↘️#TeamJeremy

Or

↘️#TeamGabriel

Or

↘️#TeamKai

Or

↘️#TeamDante

Or do you think Skylar should just be Mateo's girlfriend, LMAO!

I really hope you're enjoying the story!! I can't wait for the next chapter which would be in Dante's point of view!!

Anyway, remember to voteand keep the comments coming, I absolutely live for them💖

- ✨Celine