First Visit

I closed my eyes and fell asleep while leaning on him while we were watching some cooking show. I woke up to his touch on my chin and a soft kiss on my cheek. I didn't open my eyes or make it known that I was awake. I didn't because I was flustered and didn't want what he was doing to stop. He just touched me for a while until I felt awkward and snapped my eyes open acting like I had just woken up. He was nice about it, I acted normal and we went on like that, but I found myself drifting off again but when I closed my eyes this time I didn't fall asleep right away. Sure enough after a few moments he brushes some hair out of my face and then he was kissing my cheek again. This time, he said something that almost made me start crying.

"Why are you so perfect? I love you." It was in such a small voice, I never thought someone like him could say something like that and mean it. I wanted to grab his face and just start kissing him but I just acted asleep until he chose to wake me up. The third time I was fully awake, I questioned what he might do or say this time, so I closed my eyes, and soon enough he tested to see if I was actually asleep or not, and with no reaction from me he started touching me again. This time not being shy, he touched my breasts, which I was fine with, my thighs and butt, also fine with, he kissed my neck and collar bone, brushed my cheek, and then he moved a little making it hard to lean on him.

Not wanting him to know I was awake I let me body fall a little until I felt the right side of my lips touch his, and he kissed me, all on his own. My lips were dry his were too, it was cute, it was nice, I didn't understand it but I didn't wake up. A little while later my cat moved making me jump so I acted like it woke me. Funny thing was he asked "The cat was what woke you up?" as if saying 'how did you not wake up while I was doing all that stuff to you?' but I acted as though I knew nothing.

And then, we kissed again but this time I was awake for it, at least to him, and it was nice, tried to get some tongue in there but he didn't seem to know what he was doing. He is a really bad kisser but it's what reassured me that he really hadn't been with anyone else and I was over joyed to have accomplished that. I don't know when I might get to see him again where we could have one on one time like that but I hope soon, sex is on my mind and getting to this with him would be the main goal here as he doesn't seem to want to date me anytime soon, so I can wait.