Chapter 62

You do NOT have permission to use my characters. You cannot use them unless you ask for my permission. I work hard on this fanfiction and people stealing my ideas makes me want to shove a spoon up their ear and move their brain around with it. If people continue to do so without my permission I'm unpublishing this fanfiction.

 If people continue to do so without my permission I'm unpublishing this fanfiction

*Zach's point of view*
       I wake up in Samantha's bed with her next to me. I can't bring myself to get up. The thought of Mia and I no longer being together pulls on me. It adds a weight of sadness on to chest. My heart aches.
       I can't believe Mia broke up with me. I think I deserved it though. Mia's love is too much. Not in a way that's bad but in a way that makes it special. Too special for me to deserve. Her breathing itself is a silent symphony. Everything she does including blinking steals the sight from me. I depend on Mia. I love her contagious laughter. I don't want her to fall in love with someone else. I'm selfish for wanting all her love. I love Mia and I can't bare to be apart from her.
       I need to fix this but first I need to fix Samantha. Right now Samantha depends on me. I need to help her. I get up but the sadness pushes me down. I want to cry and yell. I'll do anything to be with Mia again. I really screwed things up. I don't think she was being dramatic. I really chose Samantha over her. I understand why it would hurt her but someone's life is on the line here.
       Samantha wakes up. "Good morning!", Samantha chirps planting a kiss on my cheeks. Why is she all of the sudden so happy? I shrug it off and follow her downstairs. I watch her make pancakes. It isn't the same way Mia does it. Mia always burns the first three pancakes. It's usually because she gets distracted. She dances around the kitchen and sings into the spatula. Samantha stands at the stove quietly making pancakes. She doesn't have the same buzz of energy.
       She finishes the pancakes and we eat silently. Samantha attempted to start a conversation but all I could think about was Mia. I don't think anything has ever hurt more than right now. Inside I'm dying. There's a fire I can't put out. Mia seems to be the only one who can because I depend on her. She has all of my focus during the day.
       "I'm going to go take a shower", Samantha says. "Don't hurt yourself", I say grabbing her wrist. I don't dare touch her hand. It feels like cheating on Mia if I do even though we aren't together. "I have a question", Samantha says. "What is it?", I ask. "Do you think we can be together again?", Samantha asks. "Sorry Sam but I love Mia." I shake my head. "She's hurting you. I see the pain on your face. That girl is bad news. She's going to tear you apart and leave you to be nothing. You deserve someone who will take care of you. Not break up with you because of a dumb reason", Samantha says. "It wasn't a dumb reason. She was upset and I understand. Mia can't hurt a fly." She can't hurt a fly because she's terrified of bugs but she's nice. "Don't be fooled", Samantha shrugs before leaving. She goes upstairs to take a shower. Ten minutes later her phone vibrates. Curiosity gets the best of me and I grab her phone. I type in her pass code. I only know it because I saw her open up her phone. I go to Alissa's contact because that's who texted her.
Samantha🌹: Zach will fall for anything. He's dumb
Alissa💫: Are you sure making him think you're suicidal will work?
Samantha🌹: He'll take pity in me and that'll be the step to fame.
Alissa💫: You'll be on magazine covers in no time
Samantha🌹: Alright I think he's on his way
Alissa💫: Did the plan work?
         I read all their texts about me. Samantha tried to tell me Mia was a snake when she was the one. I screen shot the texts and post them on her Instagram. I change her password to some not nice words and log out of her account. Samantha was trying to ruin my relationship all along and I was too blind to see it.
       Mia was right all along. We got in a fight because of my stupidity. I need to go and apoligize. I run out of Samantha's house and shove things in my suitcase. "Mia left", Reece walks inside my room. She has tears running down here face. "She'll be back soon", I assure. "Promise?" "Promise." I rent a car online while trying to do other things at the same time. "What are you doing?", My mom asks. "Getting Mia back", I say running out of the room. I find my white Vans and shove them in the suitcase. I was making a mess and causing chaos. "I'll rent the car but you need to stop panicking and do everything calmly", My mom stops me. I agree and slow down a bit. I say goodbye to my family. An hour later I'm on my way to Houston. By the time I get there it'll be around 1 PM. All I can't think about it getting to Mia.
        I drive for what seems like forever. It felt like I was driving the same distance from Texas to China. I get Mia's address and pull up to her house. There are no cars in the driveway. I knock on the door. There was no response. I go out to the back and open that door. I go upstairs and hear crying and talking. I get closer to where it's coming from. I see Harvey and Mia. You're too late.

_________________________________________
Word count: 941
What did Zach see? SAMANTHA FINALLY GOT EXPOSED! SHE'S GONE FOREVER NOW!! LET'S ALL CELEBRATE!!

I'm going to get so much butt hurt people sending me rude messages because of the cliffhanger but oh well. Some of you guys are really rude to me and I'm not even sure why lol. Keep being rude to me if you want but I'll probably end up blocking you.

GABBIE IS OUT *Drops another picture and hungry lion in Samantha's house*