Chapter 27

*Mia's point of view*
       "Are you crying?", Zach asks. I was holding a 3 month old German Shepherd in my arms. I had tears running down my face. "He's just so cute", I sob. "You're really crying?", Daniel asks. I nod and holding the puppy closer to my chest. "I thought you were just a good actress", Jonah laughs. "He's adorable", I laugh. Zach wipes away my tears. I give him a thankful smile. "Why don't you get him?", Daniel asks. "Dogs are different from goldfish", Jack says. "I wouldn't be able to give him the attention he needs. Starting tomorrow I have two weeks of photo shoots, interviews, ads, two movie premiers some friends are in, go home for three days to celebrate my mom's birthday and some more stuff", I sigh. Zach looks upset because I have such a busy schedule. I put the puppy back.
       "Let's go to the mall now", Kylie says. We all get back in the cars. This time it was only Zach and I in the car. "You don't have any free time for two weeks?", He asks breaking the comfortable silence. "I have a lot of stuff to do so I won't get to see you", I sigh. "Well, when you're done with everything I have a great idea. I can bring over any food you want and we can watch some movies. It can be relaxing and fun at the same time", Zach explains. "I don't know what I did to deserve you." "The real question is what did I do to deserve you?" I blush and smile at Zach.
       We arrive at the mall and meet at the entrance. "Where do we go first?", Zach asks. "Are you ready to be dragged around?", I ask with a devilish smirk. "It's the only time I'll see you for two weeks so yes." I take him to a the first store. I immediately find cute clothes. "Are we doing the cliché movie thing where you try things out in the dressing room and come out looking good?", Zach asks. "I always look good", I sass. "Obviously." "Thanks babe."
       Zach sits outside the dressing room while I try clothes on. I come out with a red dress that reaches my feet. "How do I look?" "Wow." I blush and look down at my hands. "Now I understand why the guys in the movies are always suprised." The red on my cheeks gets darker. "You look amazingly beautiful." "You're making me blush", I mumble hiding my hands in my face. I look at Zach who has a smirk on his face.
       I go back inside the dressing room and change back into my clothes. I grab the clothes I'm going to buy. "Let's go." Zach follows me to the cashier. I pay for the clothes. She hands me the bags and I leave the store with Zach. Zach takes the bags from my hands. "I could carry them", I say. "I wasn't going to let you carry the bags." "But it's my stuff." "But it's my job to treat you like the queen you are." "You're too cute." "Thanks."
       We go to a few more stores. Zach bought more stuff than I did. "We should leave all these things in the car." I agree and leave the stuff we bought in the car. We walk around the mall for about an hour.
       "Jonah said to meet them at Starbucks." "I think Jonah and Kylie need to date and then get married", I state. "They'd make cute babies." "True." We go to Starbucks where the boys and Kylie are at. "Let's go home now because I cannot stand another minute with these idiots", Kylie huffs. "Hey!" "Shut up." "What'd they do?", Zach asks. "They ran around Victoria Secrets with lingerie on their heads! Then they knocked down a mannequin and threw bras at me!", Kylie explains extremely frustrated. "Okay okay we're leaving just chill." We go outside before Kylie can explode. A guy is playing the violin and it sounds amazon.
       I stand and listen to the guy play. "May I have this dance?", Zach asks holding out his hand. "You may", I laugh. He pulls me closer to him. He holds one of my hands and puts the other on the small of my back. I smile at him. Zach truly is amazing.

_________________________________________
Word count: 729
I think I might update later but I'm not sure. I'M NOT PROMISING AN UPDATE THOUGH IT'S JUST A MAYBE. I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping up with updates. Thanks for reading.